First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Nightmare in Norway
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 1/30/16
Posted 1/30/16
Did someone say Norway?

runec 
28280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/16
Seems legit.

I mean, if you can't trust a Lithuanian talk show host via the Daily Mail who can you trust?
6646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/16
I know what they mean about the value of Lithuanian children. I have a warehouse full of Estonians that I can't get rid of. Everyone wants the Lithuanians.
runec 
28280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

Ravenstein wrote:
I know what they mean about the value of Lithuanian children. I have a warehouse full of Estonians that I can't get rid of. Everyone wants the Lithuanians.


And Latvians, are they even on the market anymore? Or were they finally discontinued?

Seriously though, if you were attempting to combat the worst inbreeding in the world wouldn't you pull genetic stock from a bit further away then "under a days drive even if you include the ferry"? >.>



27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 1/31/16
kidnapping children is pretty wrong even if it's for the glory of the Norwegian Fatherland
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

Drittsekk wrote:

Did someone say Norway?




Yes, those Norwegian black metal artists are a dangerous bunch. After reading the book "Lords of Chaos", I must say it ranks with gangsta rap and racist skinhead oi bands as the most disturbing music genre out there.
Posted 1/30/16

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:


Drittsekk wrote:

Did someone say Norway?




Yes, those Norwegian black metal artists are a dangerous bunch. After reading the book "Lords of Chaos", I must say it ranks with gangsta rap and racist skinhead oi bands as the most disturbing music genre out there.


With all the severed sheep heads displayed by Gorgoroth and Mayhem, the disturbing factor is certainly unsurpassed. Immortal went more into the fantasy black metal deal, which helped them to become the chief black metal band commercially.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16

nanikore2 wrote:
kidnapping children is pretty wrong even if it's for the glory of the Norwegian Fatherland
Seems quite untrue or rather more extreme then it sounds.


Many foreigns complain about children taken away when its for their OWN childrens HEALTH.
They just don't know how the system works and that their views on child parenting is WRONG and OUTDATED.

to religion based, to the ill communites they came from.

4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 1/31/16
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/16
I don't mind paying taxes for new humans.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/31/16

Don't get all hard on me, Jack!


4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 1/31/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Don't get all hard on me, Jack!




Can't get much harder than wood. Unless you compare something to balsa.
13590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/31/16
More proof of Norway being a fail whale nation huehue.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/31/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:
More proof of Norway being a fail whale nation huehue.
don't flail around with the whale..
*incoming whale*


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.