First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply weaponary room
Creator
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08 , edited 2/9/08
This area is for self-deffense if anything goes wrong.
here's the selection

Pistols:
Glock

Beretta

Umbrella revolver

FiveSeven

USP

Desert Eagle

M1911 (colt45)


Rifles
M16

FAMAS SPECIAL

FAMAS

AK-47

AK-47 tactical

L85A1

Tavor


SMGs
Ruger mp9

MP5

MP7A1

P90 umbrella special


Melee
Katanas

Kunias

War knife


Thats it!
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
OK, this is the list for the inventory of our armory.

NOTE: The armory will be locked at all times, please request for my, or any other security officer's assitance before entering the armory; guards will be armed at all times.

Assault Rifles:

Standard Front and Rear Entrance guard weapons will have the:

Colt-M4A1 carbine (note removal nuts under the detachable carrying handle). Buttstock is fully retracted.


Standard automatic weapon for our special "Agents" that need to take care of troublesome... people:

HK-G36K - carbine version with standard dual scope mount and the buttstock folded


Basic weapon for guards covering the labs.

HK-G36C - Compact or Commando version with open (iron) sights installed on the Picatinny rail


Now, for the guards at the top-class security areas (for test subjects such as Lickers)

USAS-12 with 20 rounds drum magazine (Automatic shotgun)


For guards outside and in large areas of the Hive:

Barrett XM500 long range sniper / anti-material rifle (.50 Cal)

Other weapons in the Armory will include:

HK MP7A1 submachine gun / personal defense weapon in standard configuration, with shoulder stock and foregrip in firing position, and with collimating sight installed on top rail


These hidden weapons will be encased under everyone's desk, unless a special request has been submitted:

MP5K in the special carrying case


All other members of the security squads will consist of:

HK MP-5N. Modern version developed for US Navy. Features plastic trigger group of latest design, with ambidextrous selector lever and "icon" markings. Barrel is threaded to accept US-made detachable silencers, in addition to HK standard three-lug mounts. Retractable buttstock of A3 configuration.


Now for handguns:

These will be set in false bottoms, in the desk drawer (to the right) of all scientists and staff:

Glock 17 - basic model (9mm); Modern version with finger grooves on the grip and underbarrel acessory rail.

Jakari this model is for you ^.^:

Glock 26 - compact model (9mm)


Side-arms for all guards through-out the hive will have these set as their primary:

HK 45 pistol (.45 cal)

WARNING: Emergency use only:

Current production Desert Eagle Mark XIX, caliber .50AE

Also to be found in the armory:

Custom M1911 clone, made on STI frame and Colt slide .45ACP


Remember: These weapons are for emergency use only!
NOTE: New Advanced Body armor and Single goggle night vision are still waiting through shippage.
Moderator
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
I'm just come back from weaponery expo, and i have some photo:



50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Very nice! How many did u manage too "confiscate"?
Moderator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Hey confiscate from who.. ? N what about the mini AK!? AK74u I think its called, Ive been usin' that on my 1st person shooter alot recently!
Moderator
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a closet...on...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
ALL EMPLOYEES SHOULD HAVE A BARETTA, GLOCK, OR M1011 SIDEARM PISTOL!
MUST BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES!!!
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

MTLgunnR wrote:

ALL EMPLOYEES SHOULD HAVE A BARETTA, GLOCK, OR M1011 SIDEARM PISTOL!
MUST BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES!!!


If alll employees were THAT armed, then they wouldnt be able to work (like scientists and construction and such XD)
lol and what would be the point of having security XDDDD?
Moderator
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a closet...on...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

demo_Animation wrote:


MTLgunnR wrote:

ALL EMPLOYEES SHOULD HAVE A BARETTA, GLOCK, OR M1011 SIDEARM PISTOL!
MUST BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES!!!


If alll employees were THAT armed, then they wouldnt be able to work (like scientists and construction and such XD)
lol and what would be the point of having security XDDDD?


DUH!!!??? INFECTION!!!!!!
Moderator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Hey dont stress out too much out the thought of an outbreak..
Posted 2/12/08
How about a Hi-powered Browning or an Uzi? I don't know a lot about guns, but I usually see it or hear about it often.
Creator
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

sacredmoon wrote:

How about a Hi-powered Browning or an Uzi? I don't know a lot about guns, but I usually see it or hear about it often.
well usally and uzi is for gorella fighters and terist...were not terest are we -.-, we are high class xD!!!

Posted 2/13/08

hitman-san wrote:


sacredmoon wrote:

How about a Hi-powered Browning or an Uzi? I don't know a lot about guns, but I usually see it or hear about it often.
well usally and uzi is for gorella fighters and terist...were not terest are we -.-, we are high class xD!!!



Well when it comes to zombies... I'd say terrorist all the way XD
Creator
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

sacredmoon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


sacredmoon wrote:

How about a Hi-powered Browning or an Uzi? I don't know a lot about guns, but I usually see it or hear about it often.
well usally and uzi is for gorella fighters and terist...were not terest are we -.-, we are high class xD!!!



Well when it comes to zombies... I'd say terrorist all the way XD
yeah but a mp7 and mp5 can beat the ass out of an uzi, i know alot about guns. I mean yeah an uzi is good but not as good as the smgs we have.

Posted 2/13/08
Okay then. You are the one who knows more than me. *illiterate*
Creator
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

sacredmoon wrote:

Okay then. You are the one who knows more than me. *illiterate*

well demo-Animation probubly knows more then me. he ever fired more guns then me probubly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.