First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply weaponary room
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
take a chill pill (...and this knock out pill so we can begin )
Moderator
52212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

dmitrivalentine wrote:

take a chill pill (...and this knock out pill so we can begin )


Only if it will make me feel better! And if I can take it with Orange juice!
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
srry, out of orange juice
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

dmitrivalentine wrote:

srry, out of orange juice


What?!? Out of orange juice!
No one left any for me!?!?
Uguuuuuu~~
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

jakari wrote:


dmitrivalentine wrote:

lets experiment (...on jakari )


nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why me!?!?!?! I vote demo!!!


OK, polls are in:

Jakari: 2
demo_Animate: 1

hahahaha doesn't look too good for you Jakari...
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
my vote is for jakari too
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

dmitrivalentine wrote:

my vote is for jakari too


Yeah, it's up there already xD
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
o
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
"o" indeed ^.^
Moderator
52212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
meanies..!!!!!! =/
Creator
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
no guys you got this all wrong...the STARS members we capture as prisoner are test subjects, do dont wast it on jakari.
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

hitman-san wrote:

no guys you got this all wrong...the STARS members we capture as prisoner are test subjects, do dont wast it on jakari.


Awww cmon ur no fun...=(
Ok i guess jakari is off the hook. XD

Member
12119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
*takes a look at the state of the weaponry room* Water guns and paintball guns? Well......the brochure for this place was/is.......*thinks of a word*......misleading to say the very least. It is a good thing that I went ahead and brought my own personal weapon with me just in case. But as good as the FiveseveN is; I think that I might need to "pack some more heat," just in case. Hmm.......I should probably get a combat shotgun.......the M1014 Combat Shotgun (aka Benelli M4 Super 90) is what I will probably get, but the Mossberg 500, Saiga-12, Remington 870, and SPAS-15 are good options as well, if any of you are considering using a shotgun. I'm not sure if I should carry another pistol for back-up or not since the M1014 along with the FiveseveN is already a fairly balanced load. What do you guys think?

Edit: Might I also suggest that we add the M14 and Remington 700 as sniper/marksmen rifles? As much as I love the .50 BMG (who doesn't?) it is really more of an extreme range and anti-material sniping rifle. Plus, it is a rather large gun and only a few would be needed. Whereas the M14 (or M21) and Remington 700 (or Winchester Model 70 if you prefer) have very good range as well and are accurate weapons that don't have the size disadvantage of the .50 BMG. The FN Special Police Rifle would also be a good choice.

The reason why I suggested the M14 (or M21) is due to its ability to do quick follow up shots since it is an automatic rifle which, of course, means you don't have to take your eye off the scope in order to work the bolt.
The Remington 700 is suggested due to the large variety of calibers and variations that it is available in as well as the fact that it is also available in left-hand models as well (which is a big plus to me since I am a lefty). Since it is a bolt action it has a slower rate of fire than the M14, but the fact that it has greater accuracy out-weighs that fact. Both weapons should be used to compliment each other and the .50 BMG.
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

Swamp_Fox wrote:

*takes a look at the state of the weaponry room* Water guns and paintball guns? Well......the brochure for this place was/is.......*thinks of a word*......misleading to say the very least. It is a good thing that I went ahead and brought my own personal weapon with me just in case. But as good as the FiveseveN is; I think that I might need to "pack some more heat," just in case. Hmm.......I should probably get a combat shotgun.......the M1014 Combat Shotgun (aka Benelli M4 Super 90) is what I will probably get, but the Mossberg 500, Saiga-12, Remington 870, and SPAS-15 are good options as well, if any of you are considering using a shotgun. I'm not sure if I should carry another pistol for back-up or not since the M1014 along with the FiveseveN is already a fairly balanced load. What do you guys think?

Edit: Might I also suggest that we add the M14 and Remington 700 as sniper/marksmen rifles? As much as I love the .50 BMG (who doesn't?) it is really more of an extreme range and anti-material sniping rifle. Plus, it is a rather large gun and only a few would be needed. Whereas the M14 (or M21) and Remington 700 (or Winchester Model 70 if you prefer) have very good range as well and are accurate weapons that don't have the size disadvantage of the .50 BMG. The FN Special Police Rifle would also be a good choice.

The reason why I suggested the M14 (or M21) is due to its ability to do quick follow up shots since it is an automatic rifle which, of course, means you don't have to take your eye off the scope in order to work the bolt.
The Remington 700 is suggested due to the large variety of calibers and variations that it is available in as well as the fact that it is also available in left-hand models as well (which is a big plus to me since I am a lefty). Since it is a bolt action it has a slower rate of fire than the M14, but the fact that it has greater accuracy out-weighs that fact. Both weapons should be used to compliment each other and the .50 BMG.


(That was Jakari's and Dr.Loves fault! xD)
Anyways Jakari! I need you to post these up on all the walls, especially around the labs:


And these will be next to the fire extinguishers:
Member
12119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Haha, that is a nice touch and for some reason I suspect that we might need the emergency shotgun more than we need the fire extinguishers. Especially since some people seem to like letting the zombies out for some......fresh air or something like that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.