Created by jtjumper
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you want to get a catgirl?
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/3/16 , edited 2/3/16
How do you want to get a catgirl?
* Adopt one from the shelter
* Buy one from the pet shop (that way it's not neutered)
* You're going for a fancy breed, so you talk to someone who knows someone.
* Take one off your friend who's catgirl just had a big litter.
* Online ordering

Catboys also available.

Aside:
Please don't take this seriously. No discussion about the social and ethical implications of having a catgirl is needed here.
48597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/3/16
I want one of these instead
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I want one of these instead


^

2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/3/16
None of the above.

I would grow my own catgirls which are genetically modified for maximum kawaii-ness inside of the incubators from the laboratory that I hide in my basement.

After they have grown into adorable little nekos, I would watch them romp underneath the old lemon tree outside as I sat in my worn, leather armchair listening to the soothing melodies of Schubert.
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 2/3/16
A slight deviation from option four, abandoned litter from a stray.

You shall have a loving home. lol
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/3/16 , edited 2/3/16
Can I have two from the same litter?

For research purposes.
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 2/3/16
I don't want a cat girl, though...
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/3/16

endallchaos wrote:

I don't want a cat girl, though...


Herecy. You either want a catgirl or you're wrong.

5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 2/3/16

Nyanotic wrote:


endallchaos wrote:

I don't want a cat girl, though...


Herecy. You either want a catgirl or you're wrong.



2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/3/16

endallchaos wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:


endallchaos wrote:

I don't want a cat girl, though...


Herecy. You either want a catgirl or you're wrong.





Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/16


Ahh don't worry my lovely Neko-sama most of us are sane and rational individuals who want a catgirl. in fact if that project of yours works I'd like one for myself.
Posted 2/3/16
I already adopted one
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/3/16

Ranwolf wrote:



Ahh don't worry my lovely Neko-sama most of us are sane and rational individuals who want a catgirl. in fact if that project of yours works I'd like one for myself.


I'll make sure to keep you updated on the progress of my sciencing.

Posted 2/3/16

Nyanotic wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:



Ahh don't worry my lovely Neko-sama most of us are sane and rational individuals who want a catgirl. in fact if that project of yours works I'd like one for myself.


I'll make sure to keep you updated on the progress of my sciencing.



I would also like one.

2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/3/16

Urboistar wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:



Ahh don't worry my lovely Neko-sama most of us are sane and rational individuals who want a catgirl. in fact if that project of yours works I'd like one for myself.


I'll make sure to keep you updated on the progress of my sciencing.



I would also like one.



Catgirls for all!

I'll open a store- no, wait... I'll start an adopt-a-neko maid cafe. It will be a quaint little place near the centre of town. It will be old-fashioned, with tables that smell like pine wood and tea accompanied by small lemon cakes. My catgirls will greet customers with a ~nyan as a violinist plays softly in the corner.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.