Post Reply "Superior" Manga, will it ever become an anime?
10112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/16
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew if the superior manga will ever become an anime, I can't find any info online or anything so yeah!
224277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/4/16

AndrewFevens wrote:

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew if the superior manga will ever become an anime, I can't find any info online or anything so yeah!


I've read the series awhile ago but if it was ever to get an anime, it would of have to be done by a studio that understands the series especially with the art style and characters. No news about it getting anime yet though.
10112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/4/16

stark700 wrote:

I've read the series awhile ago but if it was ever to get an anime, it would of have to be done by a studio that understands the series especially with the art style and characters. No news about it getting anime yet though.


Aw, thats too bad, I have not yet finished it but so far its really good, well better than most.
4525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/16 , edited 2/7/16

AndrewFevens wrote:


stark700 wrote:

I've read the series awhile ago but if it was ever to get an anime, it would of have to be done by a studio that understands the series especially with the art style and characters. No news about it getting anime yet though.


Aw, thats too bad, I have not yet finished it but so far its really good, well better than most.

Manhwa's getting an adaptation ever is like an act of god not only that they have to do pretty stupendous to actually get lucky and get an adaptation. Keep with it, it's one of my favorites.
You must be logged in to post.