First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What if Santa does not exist?
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16

LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:

Wait, Santa isn't real?



No.. he is!! Wait..



ISeaDreamer wrote:

Of course he isn't

Blasphemy!!!! You're just trying to put down others because you think that your beliefs are more acccurate!! Schadenfreude111!1!!1!!eleven1!


stars201 wrote:

He's real

Finally. Somebody with at least a modicum of common sense.
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16
Blasphemy! Think of the children.
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Now lets talk about Sinterklaas instead.
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16

Kerst wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Now lets talk about Sinterklaas instead.


I came to believe not to read.
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Kerst wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Now lets talk about Sinterklaas instead.


I came to believe not to read.


If you read you would believe.
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16

Kerst wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Kerst wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Now lets talk about Sinterklaas instead.


I came to believe not to read.


If you read you would believe.

52853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16
WHAT!
But..
But I've been a "good" girl!
27796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16
but he doesnt!
8051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/5/16
knew he didn't exist from the beginning
33456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/5/16
What if you've got to read this wikipedia entry first?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
35639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/5/16

Tinamarie101 wrote:

but he doesnt!


Lifthrasir wrote:

knew he didn't exist from the beginning

Coal for you both this Christmas! And not the chocolate kind!


nanikore2 wrote:

What if you've got to read this wikipedia entry first?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

That's not santa.. That's just good ol' Saint Nick. He was Santa's inspiration!
27796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/5/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Tinamarie101 wrote:

but he doesnt!


Lifthrasir wrote:

knew he didn't exist from the beginning

Coal for you both this Christmas! And not the chocolate kind!


nanikore2 wrote:

What if you've got to read this wikipedia entry first?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

That's not santa.. That's just good ol' Saint Nick. He was Santa's inspiration!


actually i usually never get anything for christmas
18561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/5/16
Shut up shut up shut up lalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalaalala
12058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/5/16
There was probably a famous chubby man handing out gifts a long time ago, he might have just gotten blown out of proportions.
4651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Akihibra
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/5/16
Santa isn't real i checked online he wold give gold coins to russain girls so they wouldn't sell themselfs
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.