First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What if underwear doesn't exist?
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/4/16

Related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU

So many of these threads happening right now, errbody in CR gettin tipsy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKYpy__lfA

discuss
Posted 2/4/16
It'd be terrible

Because we wouldn't have the concept of wondering what type of panties they are wearing.

It'd be a horrid world.
Posted 2/4/16
Wait, underwear exists?
8742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 2/4/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

It'd be terrible

Because we wouldn't have the concept of wondering what type of panties they are wearing.

It'd be a horrid world.


Panties are Great!!!!
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/16
Wouldn't bother me anyway. I always go commando.
8742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 2/4/16

hemicuda2 wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

It'd be terrible

Because we wouldn't have the concept of wondering what type of panties they are wearing.

It'd be a horrid world.


Panties are Great!!!!


without panties we wouldn't have this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/4/16

hemicuda2 wrote:


hemicuda2 wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

It'd be terrible

Because we wouldn't have the concept of wondering what type of panties they are wearing.

It'd be a horrid world.


Panties are Great!!!!


without panties we wouldn't have this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU


I listen to that song every night before going to sleep. Youtube always reminds me that.
8742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 2/4/16

anikevin wrote:


hemicuda2 wrote:


hemicuda2 wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

It'd be terrible

Because we wouldn't have the concept of wondering what type of panties they are wearing.

It'd be a horrid world.


Panties are Great!!!!


without panties we wouldn't have this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU


I listen to that song every night before going to sleep. Youtube always reminds me that.


Your a good man
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 2/4/16
As someone who's actually added specific color related tags to posts on an imageboard.....I'm too dumbfounded to finish this sentence...
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/4/16 , edited 2/4/16
I need to represent Batman in my underwear though.

Which reminds where did my Batman boxers I got for Christmas go
22322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Floridamned
Offline
Posted 2/4/16
If pantsu didn't exist? I don't think I could bare it. No pan intended.
49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/4/16
Guys!??
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/16

Shenseiken wrote:

If pantsu didn't exist? I don't think I could bare it. No pan intended.


Posted 2/4/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

I need to represent Batman in my underwear though.

Which reminds where did my Batman boxers I got for Christmas go


Did you check the batroom?
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 2/4/16


A life without shimapan is not a life worth living.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.