First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Describe your perfect cup of coffee or tea
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/6/16
Coffee is for old people.

We are young. We are abundant of energy.
42439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

onibrotonel wrote:

Coffee is for old people.

We are young. We are abundant of energy.


Okay, what does that have to do with this thread? You didn't even answer it correctly.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

Coffee is for old people.

We are young. We are abundant of energy.


Okay, what does that have to do with this thread? You didn't even answer it correctly.


interesting
74616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

onibrotonel wrote:

Coffee is for old people.

We are young. We are abundant of energy.
*hits you with cane* Now GTFO my lawn, sonny.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/6/16 , edited 2/6/16

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

Coffee is for old people.

We are young. We are abundant of energy.
*hits you with cane* Now GTFO my lawn, sonny.


hahahaha


This is not a lawn, granny.

It's a tennis court.

Did you get lost?
xxJing 
37191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/6/16
I like my coffee like I like my women.

Cold and bitter.
Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/16 , edited 2/6/16
nothing beats Starbucks's Chai Tea Latte

unfortunately. so dang expensive
74616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U
Offline
Posted 2/6/16 , edited 2/6/16

onibrotonel wrote:hahahaha


This is not a lawn, granny.

It's a tennis court.

Did you get lost?
*puts on spectacles* Is that so? The sign said, "Best Place to Get Served!" so I wanted to try a cup.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:hahahaha


This is not a lawn, granny.

It's a tennis court.

Did you get lost?
*puts on spectacles* Is that so? The sign said, "Best Place to Get Served!" so I wanted to try a cup.


hahahahahhahahahaha
42439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

xxJing wrote:

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Cold and bitter.


Really?
74616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

xxJing wrote:

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Cold and bitter.
I like my coffee like I like my soul.

Black.
xxJing 
37191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Cold and bitter.


Really?


Yes. I enjoy iced coffee with no sugar or milk.
42439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

xxJing wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Cold and bitter.


Really?


Yes. I enjoy iced coffee with no sugar or milk.


Cool.
Posted 2/6/16
Peppermint tea

I don't add anything to it
xxJing 
37191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/6/16

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Cold and bitter.
I like my coffee like I like my soul.

Black.


I prefer my souls Dark.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.