First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
your favorite psx / ps1 games
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
the final fantasy series and Legend of Dragoon. I never really played the PS1 much
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
FFVII
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / alone in the dark
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
mine would be..

Suikoden II

Final Fantasy VIII

Legend of Dragoon

Final Fantasy IX

Breath of Fire 2 & 3

Parasite Eve 2

Dragon Breath IV

Legend of Legaia

11661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Grandia
Chrono Cross
Dragon Quest VII
Rhapsody
Tales of Destiny
Persona 2
Xenogears
<<;
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada, New-Bruns...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Legend of Mana - Ps1 You can't imagine how much hours I spend on that games. Final Fantasy Tactics - I actually spend more hours on Tactics then VII
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Final Fantasy 8
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hell!! And it's h...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Mortal kombat
Posted 2/18/08
Megaman 8
Final Fantasy Tactics
Grandia
FFVII
Chrono Cross
6098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
twisted metal 2
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / "The World"
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
Legend of Mana
Megaman Legends
Megaman Legends 2
the Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Super Robot Taisen Alpha
Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden
Super Robot Taisen F Final
Ace Combat 3
Arc the Lad Collection
Posted 2/18/08

blackraptor00 wrote:

Legend of Mana
Megaman Legends
Megaman Legends 2
the Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Super Robot Taisen Alpha
Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden
Super Robot Taisen F Final
Ace Combat 3
Arc the Lad Collection


Wow. A true Megaman Legends fan. I thought most of you were dead and gone.
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / "The World"
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

Skydawg52 wrote:


blackraptor00 wrote:

Legend of Mana
Megaman Legends
Megaman Legends 2
the Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Super Robot Taisen Alpha
Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden
Super Robot Taisen F Final
Ace Combat 3
Arc the Lad Collection


Wow. A true Megaman Legends fan. I thought most of you were dead and gone.


I STILL love them....and.....WHERE'S MY MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3?!
Posted 2/19/08

blackraptor00 wrote:


Skydawg52 wrote:


blackraptor00 wrote:

Legend of Mana
Megaman Legends
Megaman Legends 2
the Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Super Robot Taisen Alpha
Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden
Super Robot Taisen F Final
Ace Combat 3
Arc the Lad Collection


Wow. A true Megaman Legends fan. I thought most of you were dead and gone.


I STILL love them....and.....WHERE'S MY MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3?!


It does my heart good to see a true fan.
Megaman in general is kind of getting side tracked in my opinion.
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

melancholiac wrote:

Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, and IX
Chrono Cross
Parasite Eve
Xenogears
Wild Arms 2
Monster Rancher 2
Hoshigami
Thousand Arms
Silent Hill


Silent Hill and Parasite Eve were really scary back when i was in 4th grade,
same as resident evil

UGH~ i want to finish ff7 but im freakkin stuck at disc 1
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
tales series, final fantasy tactics 6,7,9, suikoden series, star ocean series xenogear, silent hill, legend of dragoon, super robot war series, lunar series, chrono cross, resident evil 2 and 3, legend of mana, valkyrie profile, bust a move, legend of legaia, wildarms series,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.