Post Reply You are now stuck in your least favorite anime/manga series as the main character
42513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/6/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Let's say you are stuck in an anime series but not just any anime series, your least favorite. You can't leave that anime for you are the main character now. You'll just have to deal with being the main character of an anime series you hate. Exactly, how screwed are you?

List the full title of the anime/manga series.

Enjoy!!!
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Online
Posted 2/6/16
Well, guess I'll be getting stabbed by my ex-girlfriend then! Wonderful, School Days!!
42513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/6/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

Well, guess I'll be getting stabbed by my ex-girlfriend then! Wonderful, School Days!!


But you don't die a virgin...right?
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Online
Posted 2/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Lord_Jordan wrote:

Well, guess I'll be getting stabbed by my ex-girlfriend then! Wonderful, School Days!!


But you don't die a virgin...right?


XD I guess not In fact, I'm so lucky, I got...what...fifteen girls in school? Life *was* good!
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/6/16
Stabbed by a yandere. :/

GG Makoto, GG.
42513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/6/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Lord_Jordan wrote:

Well, guess I'll be getting stabbed by my ex-girlfriend then! Wonderful, School Days!!


But you don't die a virgin...right?


XD I guess not In fact, I'm so lucky, I got...what...fifteen girls in school? Life *was* good!


Yup.
9897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 2/6/16
So I'm basically the protagonist of Monster Musume. I draw a number from a hat and tell everyone else to get lost.
42513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/6/16

nerder wrote:

So I'm basically the protagonist of Monster Musume. I draw a number from a hat and tell everyone else to get lost.


Silence is golden.
10751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/16 , edited 2/6/16
So I'm either stuck in Sword Art Online as Kirito. OR The only boy in the all girl mecha fighting school as Ichika in Infinite Stratos.
Either way I'm stuck with a bunch of idiots.
You must be logged in to post.