Fujoshi warriors rejoice! Your favorite Tokyo Ghoul characters have been brought to life in BL form!
Posted 2/6/16
Fujoshi warriors rejoice! Your favorite Tokyo Ghoul characters have been brought to life in BL form!
Video link and yes mods is PG 13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjyUE0xZgPo
Article link. http://goboiano.com/original/4003-kaneki-x-ayato-is-true-love-in-this-bl-fan-animation
106965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/6/16 , edited 2/6/16
What is the point of PG 13 BL?

One Punch Mod
104772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

AnimeKami wrote:

What is the point of PG 13 BL?



Imagination?
106965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/6/16 , edited 2/6/16

lorreen wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

What is the point of PG 13 BL?



Imagination?


amidoinetright?

104536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

AnimeKami wrote:


lorreen wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

What is the point of PG 13 BL?



Imagination?


amidoinetright?



Exactly my thoughts through like 90% of Free!
59444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

lorreen wrote:
Imagination?


Giant hands.

*sage nod*
104536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 2/6/16
Oh by "BL" you mean "Baseball Love", right?

106965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

saprobe wrote:


Exactly my thoughts through like 90% of Free!


So the 10% they did, was it worth it? Lol.
104536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

AnimeKami wrote:


saprobe wrote:


Exactly my thoughts through like 90% of Free!


So the 10% they did, was it worth it? Lol.


lol that's not what I meant. But even if they had been doing it 10% of the time it wouldn't have been worth it.
106965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/6/16

saprobe wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


saprobe wrote:


Exactly my thoughts through like 90% of Free!


So the 10% they did, was it worth it? Lol.


lol that's not what I meant. But even if they had been doing it 10% of the time it wouldn't have been worth it.


A shame...

47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 2/6/16
woulda been better if it was with the best friend dude

i-imean n-not that i watch these sort of things or a-anything, baka

(actually have only seen half of the first season of tokyo ghoul lol)
Sailor Candy Moderator
215732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/15/16
Op Nuked. locked.
You must be logged in to post.