First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What are you doing with your tax refund?
14768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Yorozuya Gin-chan...
Offline
Posted 2/7/16
I am gonna buy a PS2, SFV, pay some bills and maybe a new laptop.
1745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/16
Going to Bermuda in a few months and plan on going to Japan at end of the year.
Posted 2/7/16
Going to Puerto Rico
14768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Yorozuya Gin-chan...
Offline
Posted 2/7/16

VividDreamZ wrote:

Going to Bermuda in a few months and plan on going to Japan at end of the year.


Going to Nippon? I am jelly!
17819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 2/7/16
I need a new phone, pay off my credit card bill and buy a nendo...or two.


I had wanted to go to Anime Expo to see my partner, but I don't think it's gonna happen unfortunely...
Posted 2/7/16
I get payed in cash so I don't do taxes but I also don't get a refund QQ
1745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/16 , edited 2/7/16

kurosakiichigo2010 wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:

Going to Bermuda in a few months and plan on going to Japan at end of the year.


Going to Nippon? I am jelly!

So far I only have Tokyo planned but I do intend to travel outside of Tokyo. I've always wanted to visit Hokkaido. I am looking up couple of companies that offer tours of Japan. I really don't want to go that route as I would prefer meet a friend to show me around but I've lost contact with my friends in Japan. I plan to go for a week. Maybe longer if I have more money available. Japan in my dream location!
Posted 2/7/16
Spend it on stupid shit
19656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/16
Nothing as I didn't get a refund for last year. (there's still my bonus to look forward to though)
Posted 2/7/16
Put some towards my credit card, new tires & an alignment, then the rest I get to spend, hehe.
Posted 2/7/16
I actually need to pay my taxes this year. Only 600 dollars though so it isn't too bad
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 2/7/16
pay bills like a good little adult
20728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/7/16
Might start a Roth IRA so my mom will be quiet.
14768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Yorozuya Gin-chan...
Offline
Posted 2/7/16

VividDreamZ wrote:


kurosakiichigo2010 wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:

Going to Bermuda in a few months and plan on going to Japan at end of the year.


Going to Nippon? I am jelly!

So far I only have Tokyo planned but I do intend to travel outside of Tokyo. I've always wanted to visit Hokkaido. I am looking up couple of companies that offer tours of Japan. I really don't want to go that route as I would prefer meet a friend to show me around but I've lost contact with my friends in Japan. I plan to go for a week. Maybe longer if I have more money available. Japan in my dream location!

Sounds awesome man! I went to Tokyo in 2011, it was an amazing experience!!
89722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 2/7/16 , edited 2/7/16
I'll be lucky if I get $500 - $1,000 back. I paid almost $20,000 to taxes this year and I seem to get less and less back each year. I can't wait for some president to step up to the IRS and get rid of it. 35% tax rate sucks. To answer the question, it will go as an extra payment to my car.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.