Created by MP7373
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
2d girls or 3d girls?
2359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/16 , edited 2/8/16
Which do you prefer?
Posted 2/7/16 , edited 2/8/16
2D because I actually have a chance at talking to one
Posted 2/7/16 , edited 2/8/16
3D
Posted 2/7/16 , edited 2/8/16
A wise man once said, " 2d dont talk back."
17298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/8/16
I'm always fascinated that people seem to forget the fourth dimension, Time.
A 3D girl would just be a doll or body pillow.
A 4D girl would be one that could change over time (either living or an AI android).

Maybe I'm overthinking things...
116956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/9/16
2-D girls, ladies, wimmen, gal pals never age
2-D girls never show or are embarrassed by cellulite (unlike real life buttocks and/or a suitor's superficial beliefs)
2-D girls are empathetic, drawn well, only demanding when following the storyboards
2-D girls can be forgotten, consequences are mental (not physical) until someone in your abode yells "Dinnertime"
2-D girls with outsized physiological anomalies (chest, booty call) can have Photoshop alter "stuff" depending upon taste thereby saving beaucoup $$$$ as opposed to 3-D options with body docs
2-D girls are inviting, but sadly, not warm to the touch unless the vicinity you're in is burning up / down
2-D girls can be accommodating re who pays....for meals (they don't eat 3-D foods), 5-star hotel room (not needed, your 1-star / no star computer screen will do), health care (just erase the cancer cells, skin lesions, game battle scars)
2-D girls are willing............lol, use your imagination

3-D gals.....oh, I married 1. My life's been upside down ever since. No regrets though.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/14/16
A 2D girl is never going to keep you warm at night or raise a family with you.
2744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/9/16

Dariamus wrote:

A 2D girl is never going to keep you warm at night or raise a family with you.


Not yet.

I have high hopes for the future.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/9/16

Nyanotic wrote:


Dariamus wrote:

A 2D girl is never going to keep you warm at night or raise a family with you.


Not yet.

I have high hopes for the future.



She is just as likely to reject you as a real girl
2744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/14/16

Dariamus wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:


Dariamus wrote:

A 2D girl is never going to keep you warm at night or raise a family with you.


Not yet.

I have high hopes for the future.



She is just as likely to reject you as a real girl




13633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/9/16
You left out option C ... 3D Otaku girls who like to cosplay 2D girls. Rare to come by but definitely worth dating due to their down-to-earthness (yes I know it's not a real word but it'ss the one that fits best).
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/9/16
3D
4636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / I wish i was in J...
Offline
Posted 2/10/16 , edited 2/11/16
2D girls only
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16
2D.
13270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16

MidoriNoTora wrote:

I'm always fascinated that people seem to forget the fourth dimension, Time.
A 3D girl would just be a doll or body pillow.
A 4D girl would be one that could change over time (either living or an AI android).

Maybe I'm overthinking things...


Yup. The general set of terms of the debate is real people (3d) versus cartoons(2d)

However, yours is interesting, too. What would you classify an A.I with a 2D avatar as (i.e. 2D + time)?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.