First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Question of the Day
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/10/16 , edited 2/10/16

Flamingbird wrote:

Alright I definitely forgot about this yesterday, but have no fear

Question #2: Do you procrastinate a lot?

Depends. If its something optional than yah I'll procrastinate so much that I go from not wanting to do it yet to literally not wanting to do it lol. (i.e. 1300 wallpapers not going through my wallpaper cycle because I haven't put them through a sorter yet )

You should also keep the updates on the main page, that's where I was looking for it xp. Also, it would let people who didn't have a chance before ti answer all of the questions a little easier if they do desire. xp
32279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ann Arbor
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Question #2 -Absolutely
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Flamingbird wrote:

Alright I definitely forgot about this yesterday, but have no fear

Question #2: Do you procrastinate a lot?

Depends. If its something optional than yah I'll procrastinate so much that I go from not wanting to do it yet to literally not wanting to do it lol. (i.e. 1300 wallpapers not going through my wallpaper cycle because I haven't put them through a sorter yet )

You should also keep the updates on the main page, that's where I was looking for it xp. Also, it would let people who didn't have a chance before ti answer all of the questions a little easier if they do desire. xp


Is it possible to edit the main post? I'm still a little new to crunchyroll :s
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/10/16 , edited 2/10/16

Flamingbird wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Flamingbird wrote:

Alright I definitely forgot about this yesterday, but have no fear

Question #2: Do you procrastinate a lot?

Depends. If its something optional than yah I'll procrastinate so much that I go from not wanting to do it yet to literally not wanting to do it lol. (i.e. 1300 wallpapers not going through my wallpaper cycle because I haven't put them through a sorter yet )

You should also keep the updates on the main page, that's where I was looking for it xp. Also, it would let people who didn't have a chance before ti answer all of the questions a little easier if they do desire. xp


Is it possible to edit the main post? I'm still a little new to crunchyroll :s

Oh, yah! Haha. I figured you might not know but I wasn't sure lol. See where you used the quote button to quote me? There should be an edit option for each of your posts on the top right of the pane. xp
Posted 2/10/16
I procrastinate all the time :3
1810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Work
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Question 2:

- Work: No
- Days off: Why not!
17176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Question 2

I'll get back to you tomorrow
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

Flamingbird wrote:

Question #3: Do you have any plans for this valentine's day?



11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
For #2...

Depends on what it is but usually not. (definitely not if food is involved lol)

For #3...

Not really. Spend the weekend at the riverhouse like usual and, weather permitting, get the boat out. Don't care for that vday shit.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
#3

wife doesn't want to go out for Valentines Day
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Question #1: Hmm…not really any, honestly. I guess I'll go with Gintama°, as it is the only one anime or otherwise that I'm actively keeping up on episode-to-episode at present.

Question #2: Yes.

Question #3: I do not…and actually forgot all about that holiday, as I do with virtually all of them. And now realize that I was actually thinking of making some time that very day to call up a girl I haven't talked with in a while who was one-sidedly in love with me last I checked, and now very much appreciate being reminded of its existence so that I can avoid possibly giving an impression I do not wish to with my selection of day-to-call. So thanks for that, I guess.
Posted 2/11/16
#3 I have no plans, and why not just make different threads for each question?
12231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
My plans for Valentine's Day....

11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

Faietus wrote:

#3 I have no plans, and why not just make different threads for each question?


Shhh. Don't give the "Florida Man" thread makers any ideas...
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
Question #1: The english dub of Steins'; Gate.

Question #2: Yes.

Question #3: I never bothered to learn when Valentine's Day is, so no I don't.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.