First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Are you Optimistic?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I was until Afghanistan.
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Online
Posted 2/10/16
I was until when I was working in a drive-thru and got hit in the face with an alligator.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
The glass is not half full it's just 2x too big for the water
22322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Floridamned
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

nanikore2 wrote:
The glass is not half full it's just 2x too big for the water

Interesting perspective. That could mean we're fine as how we are and people's expectations are too high and/or certain ideals are wasteful pursuits. Perhaps our environment is just what we need and deserve. We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves until we have more resources to add.
Posted 2/10/16

bronzefoot wrote:

I was until when I was working in a drive-thru and got hit in the face with an alligator.


LOL
Posted 2/10/16

Sogno- wrote:

im just lazy


Same here buddy
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I'm 90% optimistic and the other 10% is me trying to force an opinion through.

I usually win.
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Denmark Boy
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
What a good topic to discuss. Really opens up a wide vareity of answers. This is gonna be the greatest discussion ever.
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Depends on how much I've had to drink.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I'm optimistic something bad will happen.
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Nihilistic, when i'm being myself everyone around me becomes suicidal so I play the happy fool like this. ;^)
22322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Floridamned
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

MyMomNeedSome wrote:
What a good topic to discuss. Really opens up a wide vareity of answers. This is gonna be the greatest discussion ever.


27155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Yes!
27633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Seattle, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
No. Quite the opposite.
One Punch Mod
85851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
Closed because OP nuked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.