Post Reply CANT CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!!
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Dear Crunchyroll

I have been trying to cancel my membership for a few months now.
It keeps saying that I cancelled it but every month im paying 5 euros to Crunchyroll via PayPal.
Can you fix this problem please

Yours sincerely
Alec
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/10/16
You account is already set to non-recurring.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
Admin I need help, I'm still being billed for my membership which I don't use, I activated my membership on crunchyroll on the xbox one app with this email and there is no option to cancel my membership and get rid of my credit card information, please get back to me as soon as possible, thank you
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/17/16

timonen10000 wrote:

Admin I need help, I'm still being billed for my membership which I don't use, I activated my membership on crunchyroll on the xbox one app with this email and there is no option to cancel my membership and get rid of my credit card information, please get back to me as soon as possible, thank you :)


The account you are currently writing from never had a premium membership. Have you sent in a ticket via /contact yet?
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
I figured out the problem thank you for your time
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/16 , edited 2/18/16
THIS FUCKING WEBSITE NEEDS TO LEARN TO ADD A CANCEL BUTTON FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS

WHAT KIND OF CHEAP SHIT IS THIS, ALLOWING PPL TO ADD PAYMENT METHODS BUT NOT REMOVE THEM WITHOUT HELP.

REMOVE MY PAYMENT OPTION NOW PLEASE, I JUST WANTED A FREE TRIAL.... AND I HAVE NOT EVEN WATCHED PONE SHOW YET BECAUSE I NOTICED THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT AWAY....

DONT SUCKER PPL INTO ADDING A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, FOR A FREE TRIAL THEN NOT OFFER A OPTION TO REMOVE THE CREDIT CARD... THAT IS SOOOO CHEAP.

3005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/16
Hello Crunchyroll Admin.

I have been trying to change my account to non-recurring, but it will not. Is there anything you can do?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/16
I've got the same issue, used a free trial from a twitch streamer and cancelled my subscription straight after, that was in December and im just finding out now that crunchyroll took money for January and feb today and i cant remove my payment method! WHAT SCUM IS THIS SHIT!
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/18/16 , edited 2/18/16

Hiddenkiller18 wrote:

Hello Crunchyroll Admin.

I have been trying to change my account to non-recurring, but it will not. Is there anything you can do?


It's already set to be non-recurring.



NathanWhitehill wrote:

I've got the same issue, used a free trial from a twitch streamer and cancelled my subscription straight after, that was in December and im just finding out now that crunchyroll took money for January and feb today and i cant remove my payment method! WHAT SCUM IS THIS SHIT!


Looks like you already got help via the support system?


Slibit wrote:

THIS FUCKING WEBSITE NEEDS TO LEARN TO ADD A CANCEL BUTTON FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS

WHAT KIND OF CHEAP SHIT IS THIS, ALLOWING PPL TO ADD PAYMENT METHODS BUT NOT REMOVE THEM WITHOUT HELP.

REMOVE MY PAYMENT OPTION NOW PLEASE, I JUST WANTED A FREE TRIAL.... AND I HAVE NOT EVEN WATCHED PONE SHOW YET BECAUSE I NOTICED THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT AWAY....

DONT SUCKER PPL INTO ADDING A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, FOR A FREE TRIAL THEN NOT OFFER A OPTION TO REMOVE THE CREDIT CARD... THAT IS SOOOO CHEAP.



We have a 24 hour payment method verification phase for each free trial. This is an anti-fraud procedure.
If you wish to instantly end your free trial and remove your payment method, I can cancel the trial for you so you can remove the card details.
Posted 2/18/16
Man, what a bunch of haters that can'f afford a few bucks....
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/16
I'll check back in 24hrs or so thanks.
You must be logged in to post.