First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
random match ups??acors u think matches with each other even thuo they never worked with each other ??
925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PhiLiPpiNes
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...


1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

eun_chelle wrote:

..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...





hmmm, nice match up, they can settle the language barrier because many drama series that has a collaboration of taiwanese/korean and malaysian/philippines had an effort to make it happen...


925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PhiLiPpiNes
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:

..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...





hmmm, nice match up, they can settle the language barrier because many drama series that has a collaboration of taiwanese/korean and malaysian/philippines had an effort to make it happen...




tnxxxx... yah, ur right!.. they can solve it!...
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

janerdelle wrote:

How about this:



song hye kyo and Piolo pascual

Song hye kyo and pinoy actor piolo pascual has a great chemistry, they can work together in a RP/korean drama series, the genre will be action and romance...WOW!!!




crystal liu and john Lloyd cruz

A movie with crystal liu and john Lloyd cruz will be very exciting to watch..crystal can speak english fluently and can act very well while john Lloyd is a versatile young actor who've won many awards.




kim tae hee and Jo in Sung

korean artist kim tae hee and jo in sung is a good pairing because they have no language barrier and great in acting and modelling.



jun ji yeon and Lee dong wook


a movie with jun ji yeon and lee dong wook will be an exciting to watch...they have good chemistry also :)

1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:

..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...





hmmm, nice match up, they can settle the language barrier because many drama series that has a collaboration of taiwanese/korean and malaysian/philippines had an effort to make it happen...




tnxxxx... yah, ur right!.. they can solve it!...



hey bro watz ur comment about my experiment match up between those asian artist?

1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
LeeDongWook; Mr. Hottie [My Girl] & HanChaeYoung; Barbie Doll of Korea [Delightful Girl ChoonHyang]



925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PhiLiPpiNes
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:

..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...





hmmm, nice match up, they can settle the language barrier because many drama series that has a collaboration of taiwanese/korean and malaysian/philippines had an effort to make it happen...




tnxxxx... yah, ur right!.. they can solve it!...



hey bro watz ur comment about my experiment match up between those asian artist?



..,"yah.. ur match ups are great also..
its cute.. esp. lee dong wook and junh ji hyeon..
I got goose bumps...
when read bout Angel Locsin ad Jerry Yan..
jeje!.. that was kinda ooh, yah that's really great!...
I think they have the right match up...
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:

..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...





hmmm, nice match up, they can settle the language barrier because many drama series that has a collaboration of taiwanese/korean and malaysian/philippines had an effort to make it happen...




tnxxxx... yah, ur right!.. they can solve it!...



hey bro watz ur comment about my experiment match up between those asian artist?



..,"yah.. ur match ups are great also..
its cute.. esp. lee dong wook and junh ji hyeon..
I got goose bumps...
when read bout Angel Locsin ad Jerry Yan..
jeje!.. that was kinda ooh, yah that's really great!...
I think they have the right match up...


watz ur thoughts about piolo pascual and song hye kyo pairing...Also the pairing of crystal liu and john Llyod cruz??? :)
925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PhiLiPpiNes
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:

..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...





hmmm, nice match up, they can settle the language barrier because many drama series that has a collaboration of taiwanese/korean and malaysian/philippines had an effort to make it happen...




tnxxxx... yah, ur right!.. they can solve it!...



hey bro watz ur comment about my experiment match up between those asian artist?



..,"yah.. ur match ups are great also..
its cute.. esp. lee dong wook and junh ji hyeon..
I got goose bumps...
when read bout Angel Locsin ad Jerry Yan..
jeje!.. that was kinda ooh, yah that's really great!...
I think they have the right match up...


watz ur thoughts about piolo pascual and song hye kyo pairing...Also the pairing of crystal liu and john Llyod cruz??? :)


It is also great!..
Filipino and korean taem ups!
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


eun_chelle wrote:

..., Wu Chun and Yoon Eun hye...




I would also like...
Jerry Yan with Song Hye Kyo...




its good... though,,, kinda language barrier...





hmmm, nice match up, they can settle the language barrier because many drama series that has a collaboration of taiwanese/korean and malaysian/philippines had an effort to make it happen...




tnxxxx... yah, ur right!.. they can solve it!...



hey bro watz ur comment about my experiment match up between those asian artist?



..,"yah.. ur match ups are great also..
its cute.. esp. lee dong wook and junh ji hyeon..
I got goose bumps...
when read bout Angel Locsin ad Jerry Yan..
jeje!.. that was kinda ooh, yah that's really great!...
I think they have the right match up...


watz ur thoughts about piolo pascual and song hye kyo pairing...Also the pairing of crystal liu and john Llyod cruz??? :)


It is also great!..
Filipino and korean taem ups!



I've been thinking of what if there's a collaboration of korean / philippine drama series..If this will happen in the future then my invented pairing will be a great match up...what do you think??:)

275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / tarlac
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
TOON EUN HYE + ERIC MOON
2411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
RAIN AND YOON EUN HYE!!!!!????????
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / san fernando la u...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
sarah geronimo and richard gutierrez(philippines)


ryo and maki..(japan)


3789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
new suggesting..jang geun suk & eun hye?impossible?
Posted 9/3/08
Eugene and Lee Ji-hoon!!!! XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.