First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Are you happy with the job that you have or do you need a new one?
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, how do you feel about the job you are working at now? Do you like it or hate it? Is it time to find a new job elsewhere? What are your thoughts?


My Turn:

I looking for a job because I am growing tired of the one that I work at now. Hopefully the next one pays well. I work at a Walgreens and it sucks but thankfully I only have one more day to work there and then I am done. I



Enjoy!!!!
51220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I work as a mechanic for Volkswagen, and I simply love it.
The pay is good, the flat rate system works, my colleagues are the best, my service writer is a cool guy and we get along, the dealership is owned by a family owned corporation with good values.
Been working there for 2 years now, before that I worked for another dealer under the same corporation for 4 years, and another one 1.5 year before that.

It's easy to evolve in my job. You learn something new every day, especially with all the electric cars coming in (we're actually the biggest dealer of electric cars in the world right now...)
Some time this year I'll start training for technician, and master technician in a couple of years.

I'm glad I dropped out of organic chemistry in college for this.
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

panzerveps wrote:

I work as a mechanic for Volkswagen, and I simply love it.
The pay is good, the flat rate system works, my colleagues are the best, my service writer is a cool guy and we get along, the dealership is owned by a family owned corporation with good values.
Been working there for 2 years now, before that I worked for another dealer under the same corporation for 4 years, and another one 1.5 year before that.

It's easy to evolve in my job. You learn something new every day, especially with all the electric cars coming in (we're actually the biggest dealer of electric cars in the world right now...)
Some time this year I'll start training for technician, and master technician in a couple of years.

I'm glad I dropped out of organic chemistry in college for this.


Awww!



Sorry about doing that.
Posted 2/10/16
I have a volkswagon good cars. So I am self-employed and love it..... ahhh my schedule, my money, mine MINE MINE!!!!!!
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/16 , edited 2/10/16
My current job is very good, and I plan on remaining with my current agency, if not my current position, until retirement.

Lots of room for advancement, I get to talk to some very interesting people (both a positive and a negative), good benefits, retirement pension. I've double my income in the past 4 years, and my current position has built in promotions and pay raises.

Downside: I stare at paperwork all day. Not so bad compared to some of the other jobs I've done.
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

bethos30 wrote:

I have a volkswagon good cars. So I am self-employed and love it..... ahhh my schedule, my money, mine MINE MINE!!!!!!


11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/16 , edited 2/10/16
I'm already doing what I enjoy. I'll retire in a little less than 3 years. I work as a Cyber Security Analyst for "the man." Though that's more of a pay label than anything else at this point... I travel a bit from time to time to check on things at our other locations. Overall I like my job. I can work from home or mobile if I want, I can surf CR all day if I like, get paid well (I'm overpaid to be honest...) and can pretty much be myself at work (brutally honest and the mouth of a sailor lol).

Done some other jobs in the past before I came here. Banking, translator, tutor and programmer to name a few notables.
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Humm ... I'm a student but the more i keep going on this course the more i wanna work ... hopefully i just need a semester then i would either work or pursuing studies but in a field that actually interest me this time : p
31139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I'm a corporate cubicle drone. We collect, process and sell data.. loads of all kinds of data. Like the NSA for fun and profit.. Well, mostly profit.

It's a sedentary job, often highly stressful, and I'm not paid nearly enough in my opinion. Still, I get along alright with my coworkers and at least it's work.
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clock town
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
The job I got is pretty easygoing, just stocking produce. I might change in a few months. Gettin' that min. wage.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Hard to say. Some of my students I love, others make me want to commit seppuku.
Posted 2/10/16

Nyanotic wrote:

Hard to say. Some of my students I love, others make me want to commit seppuku.


You're a sensei?Tell me more, senpai!
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I love my job. I get to watch and post on crunchyroll all day
22322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Floridamned
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

Nyanotic wrote:
Hard to say. Some of my students I love, others make me want to commit seppuku.


Just when you think you're getting away with your headphones...
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

Nyanotic wrote:

Hard to say. Some of my students I love, others make me want to commit seppuku.


I had no idea that you were a teacher.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.