First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Toy collection
Posted 2/11/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


Kerst wrote:


KurtIrving wrote:

Some girl showed me her collection of toys,


That is all I read.



I was like, "Toys? Heh... Heh... Heh...." Then when I read the part about Gundam, I was like, "Oh... Toys..."


Yeh same thing happened to me that why I have chosen to only read the first sentence.
38186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Star wars and Iron man figures.
Posted 2/11/16
Wouldn't know if they're counted. Magnetic "puzzles" and some wooden bird sculptures.
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
I collect things that most CR users hate or are afraid of.
19829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Monster High dolls... although I haven't bought any in a while since the "Haunted" movie line. I'm still waiting for that Pharaoh/Ptolemy doll from "Boo York" to appear.
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
i have a spyro plushie and a kaleidoscope.

27358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16

Kerst wrote:


KurtIrving wrote:

Some girl showed me her collection of toys,


That is all I read.


66276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
I can't stop myself from getting plushies. Recently I have gotten really into Disney tsum tsums.
912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
I used to collect action figures of various toys, but that kind of ended when a three-year old boy I was babysitting opened my vintage Callisto and Xena action figures and wrecked the boxes...

So I guess now collecting World of Warcraft trading cards counts now right? I have two binders going on now lol
912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

flipmane wrote:

I collect things that most CR users hate or are afraid of.


You've peaked my interest...I'm curious to see what your collection entails lol
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/15/16

Kenshin_Heisuke wrote:


flipmane wrote:

I collect things that most CR users hate or are afraid of.


You've peaked my interest...I'm curious to see what your collection entails lol


I have a small collection of firearms. Knives too, but they're mostly geared towards hunting purposes.
17811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
I've started collecting Touken Ranbu nendos...So far I have Kogi and Tsurumaru is on his way.

I do plan to preorder CCP, Ookuri and Hasebe nendos....
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16

flipmane wrote:


Kenshin_Heisuke wrote:


flipmane wrote:

I collect things that most CR users hate or are afraid of.


You've peaked my interest...I'm curious to see what your collection entails lol


I have a small collection of firearms. Knives too, but they're mostly geared towards hunting purposes.



For Hunting wabbits... Hue... Hue... Hue....



Posted 2/11/16


Channeling my PV.
Posted 2/11/16
Gundam models
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.