First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you want to open your own Dagashi?
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Do you want to open your own Dagashi?

post your answer down

yes or no or if possible put some detail why or why not?

i'll update the post when need to.

if thread like this exist let me know
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
Nope, because candy is pure poison and making the shit cheap enough for a child to afford is just all kinds of wrong. Might as well as feed the tots meth, least we'd be honest about the health damage we'd be doing to them.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
I don't think it'd be very lucrative, so no. Also, I'm bad with kids.
6127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
It does sound like fun. Just for the kicks, a quarter the store can be a diabetic and lactose section.
Posted 2/12/16
Girls get a 10% discount if they join the Imouto of PV Club!
20698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/12/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Nope, because candy is pure poison and making the shit cheap enough for a child to afford is just all kinds of wrong. Might as well as feed the tots meth, least we'd be honest about the health damage we'd be doing to them.


Candy is no where near as bad as meth..you must hate halloween
19641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
Dagashi-ya don't make a lot of money nowadays since kombinis were introduced.
Posted 2/12/16
I've watched that anime, that's the sort of business that I want, it doesn't necessarily have to be candies. Where I can just walk down to work, then go back up to sleep. It's a dream.
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Girls get a 10% discount if they join the Imouto of PV Club!


Only girls , anyway i already join
Posted 2/12/16
My grandma back in mexico actually owns a small store that only sells candies and small snacks, so even if I don't want it. I'm set up to inherit her store which is cool I guess
18906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
Not really. They're the equivalent of the old "Penny candy" counter at a general store. According to what I read, dagashi are not really making money anymore as stand alone shops, and are being rolled into other businesses.
Posted 2/12/16
If I can get a girl like Hotaru to come around all the time.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Nope, because candy is pure poison and making the shit cheap enough for a child to afford is just all kinds of wrong. Might as well as feed the tots meth, least we'd be honest about the health damage we'd be doing to them.


Candy is no where near as bad as meth..you must hate halloween


Really the rise of type 2 diabetes and associated health problems beg to differ. Not to mention the poor dental hygiene I see among so many fools who eat refined sugar.
20698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/12/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Nope, because candy is pure poison and making the shit cheap enough for a child to afford is just all kinds of wrong. Might as well as feed the tots meth, least we'd be honest about the health damage we'd be doing to them.


Candy is no where near as bad as meth..you must hate halloween


Really the rise of type 2 diabetes and associated health problems beg to differ. Not to mention the poor dental hygiene I see among so many fools who eat refined sugar.


I eat candy and sugar and i won't have type 2 diabetes etc because moderation exists.

Also poor dental hygiene is bad you should always brush your teeth ...that being said i forget to on the occasion that i'm to sleepy to bother but my teeth are fine.


Type 2 diabetes is on the rise because obesity is on the rise.

Take it from one person who is obese and becoming slimmer and is nearly just fat...candy (i don't eat any at all now) has next to no impact on your weight at all if eaten in moderation.

Fuck you can drink 2-3 liters of soda a week without gaining weight or getting diabetes because your still in the safe zone so to speak.

The problem is fuckers want to drink a liter of soda a day or eat 10 bags of candy and don't think.

A little bit of refined sugar whilst bad is fine to eat.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/12/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Nope, because candy is pure poison

WAT? Blasphemy!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.