First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply So, this happened at work today.
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
A customer comes in and starts asking about a PS4; specifically the Star Wars: Battlefront edition one. (I'm going to paraphrase the shit outta this.)

Me: "We sold out of those a few days ago, but you could probably order one from our online store."

Customer: "Well I already bought that new Naruto game, and I really don't want to have to wait."

Me: "Well I could call the store in Corinth (a city literally 20 minutes from my store) and ask if they have any in stock."

Customer: "See, I don't know if my car will make it that far."

Priorities. This guy has 'em.
1810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Work
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I guess he didn't want that PS4 (Star Wars edition) bad enough. or just lazy.
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 2/10/16

rilenthe wrote:

I guess he didn't want that PS4 (Star Wars edition) bad enough. or just lazy.

Or he needs to get his damn car fixed.
Posted 2/11/16
what a dumbass I would slap him in the face and say dude u have Naruto game already what else do you want...pansy..
17156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

bethos30 wrote:

what a dumbass I would slap him in the face and say dude u have Naruto game already what else do you want...pansy..


lol
37289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Is this in Florida?
51169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16

DeadlyOats wrote:

Is this in Florida?


The OP has "Arkham" under his name... So I assume that's where they keep the people from Florida.

3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

bethos30 wrote:

what a dumbass I would slap him in the face and say dude u have Naruto game already what else do you want...pansy..


A console to play the game ?
Posted 2/11/16
Lol.. And what exactly are you supposed to do? Nothing

That's his problem now
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
His first problem was buying the Naruto game.
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
Simple answer.

Sorry we don't have any.

Sorry we don't have any.

Sorry we don't have any. Until they eventually give up.
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

PhantomGundam wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

Is this in Florida?


The OP has "Arkham" under his name... So I assume that's where they keep the people from Florida.


That's a different Arkham. Read more Lovecraft! (and I actually live in Mississippi).
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

Simple answer.

Sorry we don't have any.

Sorry we don't have any.

Sorry we don't have any. Until they eventually give up.

I was acting supervisor. I can't get away with that shit.
Posted 2/11/16

KennyNitro wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

Simple answer.

Sorry we don't have any.

Sorry we don't have any.

Sorry we don't have any. Until they eventually give up.

I was acting supervisor. I can't get away with that shit.


Oh

Well..

Next time after they say they might not make it that far.

"BITCH I DON'T KNOW YOUR LIFE!"

Might lose your job tho by saying that.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
"if you want me to shit one out for you then come here or get out of here since we got nothing"

Takes the shit or walks away
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.