First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply What are some overrated foods?
48555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
What are some overrated foods?

I think bacon is overrated and food from Chipotle
Posted 2/11/16
Fast food in general
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I think ranch dressing is also overrated. I find it to have a disgusting flavor and consistency. It also is bad for you but people spread it on every damn thing and dunk all their food in it.
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 7/21/16
Pizza
41699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
Sushi
The only style of sushi I like are California rolls, the rest are either meh or ehhh. I'm not a person who is into seafood in general though, aside from shrimp.
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 7/10/16


This.
14777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

What are some overrated foods?

I think bacon is overrated and food from Chipotle


Bacon eaten straight is overrated.
Bacon as an ingredient in sandwiches, pasta sauces and bean/split-pea soups is an ESSENTIAL.

(There's no such thing as an "overrated food", just an underimaginative eater.)
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 7/22/16

animegirl2222 wrote:

Sushi
The only style of sushi I like are California rolls, the rest are either meh or ehhh. I'm not a person who is into seafood in general though, aside from shrimp.


For shame on you! SHAME!
12231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Panda express
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

Morbidhanson wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I think ranch dressing is also overrated. I find it to have a disgusting flavor and consistency. It also is bad for you but people spread it on every damn thing and dunk all their food in it.

I know it's bad for me, but I can't help it! Ranch is my life!

12611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
McDonalds
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

Kerst wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

Sushi
The only style of sushi I like are California rolls, the rest are either meh or ehhh. I'm not a person who is into seafood in general though, aside from shrimp.


For shame on you! SHAME!


I don't even consider Cali rolls to be sushi. I need raw fish.
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Meat.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

Morbidhanson wrote:


Kerst wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

Sushi
The only style of sushi I like are California rolls, the rest are either meh or ehhh. I'm not a person who is into seafood in general though, aside from shrimp.


For shame on you! SHAME!


I don't even consider Cali rolls to be sushi. I need raw fish.


I'm with you there.
15166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
In N Out burgers, Farmerboys burger; just hamburgers in general. Part of it stems from the fact that I can cook, so most burgers suck compared to what I can make. Part of it comes from the fact they use the optional extras to cover up the taste of their inferior meat.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.