Created by kagome098123
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply what will do when you hear something break inside the house (by a thief)
Cuban 
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
I'll silently check if someone's there.
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
I would call the police...
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/16

aListers wrote:

I'd say "who's there" while reaching for my bedside weapon - which is in another town right now. I need a new bedside weapon.


I've got a friend trying to get rid of his Mosin-Nagant, SKS, Glock 20, and his Remington Model 870 12 gauge. Anyone of those is well suited to home defence..failing that a well made knife is your best friend if a gun is out of the question since you can likely carry that in most countries without local pd throwing a hissy fit.
Posted 2/13/16
I keep a sword under my bed for a reason. Either that or I would panic and jump out the window, land in the backyard (and if I did not die and can get up) run down the street for help.
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 2/13/16

Ranwolf wrote:


aListers wrote:

I'd say "who's there" while reaching for my bedside weapon - which is in another town right now. I need a new bedside weapon.


I've got a friend trying to get rid of his Mosin-Nagant, SKS, Glock 20, and his Remington Model 870 12 gauge. Anyone of those is well suited to home defence..failing that a well made knife is your best friend if a gun is out of the question since you can likely carry that in most countries without local pd throwing a hissy fit.


My country doesn't allow guns (at the very least, I can't afford a shotgun licence yet even if it's the only gun you don't need a suitable reason to have) so I was thinking of a machete or a cutlass - somthing short but threatening and awesome looking enough to double as a wallhanger. I'm trained in using a bowie knife but they're too expensive to actually buy and the only other knife I'm trained in is rondel dagger - which isn't very practical unless you're in full plate armour.
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Insurence Fraud C...
Online
Posted 2/13/16
none of the above I'd take care of it myself and than after I was done I'd call them an ambulance as well as the cops
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/16

aListers wrote:


My country doesn't allow guns (at the very least, I can't afford a shotgun licence yet even if it's the only gun you don't need a suitable reason to have) so I was thinking of a machete or a cutlass - somthing short but threatening and awesome looking enough to double as a wallhanger. I'm trained in using a bowie knife but they're too expensive to actually buy and the only other knife I'm trained in is rondel dagger - which isn't very practical unless you're in full plate armour.


Mate when it comes to your life you spare no expense, even if it means you must go without something else in your life.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/13/16
Start playing hentai at full volume so the thief leaves from awkwardness.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/16

Nyanotic wrote:

Start playing hentai at full volume so the thief leaves from awkwardness.


What if he wants to watch it with you though my lovely Neko-sama?
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/13/16
If it was a thief, I'd pull out my samurai sword and kill the thief. The closest answer to the poll you got is ask "who's there?" so I picked that one.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/14/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

Start playing hentai at full volume so the thief leaves from awkwardness.


What if he wants to watch it with you though my lovely Neko-sama?


I't wouldn't work. We'd start watching and basking in the perverse goodness but then I would say Airi is best girl and the thief would argue Marina is best girl and then he would stab me with his thief knife because we have different opinions.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/14/16 , edited 2/14/16

Nyanotic wrote:

[

I't wouldn't work. We'd start watching and basking in the perverse goodness but then I would say Airi is best girl and the thief would argue Marina is best girl and then he would stab me with his thief knife because we have different opinions.


Might want to invest in some decent body armour just in case then.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/14/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

[

I't wouldn't work. We'd start watching and basking in the perverse goodness but then I would say Airi is best girl and the thief would argue Marina is best girl and then he would stab me with his thief knife because we have different opinions.


Might want to invest in some decent body armour just in case then.


Or a kawaii waifu pillow to shield myself with.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/14/16

Nyanotic wrote:



Or a kawaii waifu pillow to shield myself with.


Or both...or a



Just to scare him off, physiological warfare ya dig.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/14/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:



Or a kawaii waifu pillow to shield myself with.


Or both...or a



Just to scare him off, physiological warfare ya dig.


I like the sound of that.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.