First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What if Trump is your secret father?
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
Play with the dough?
Get high?
Fly in the skies?
Take a roll?
with Rick?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/18/16
I wouldn't care. I don't want to ruin his life, I don't want his money. Though if I had a chance to ruin his campaign, than maybe?
41955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / an utter mess
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16

I'd try to foil his idiot plans, I guess. If I can steal his dirty money and put it towards something good. Like, actual charity. Build the animal shelter I used to work at a new building / wing, maybe.

I'm way too decent looking to ever be related to that monstrosity, though. it's just impossible.
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I wouldn't care. I don't want to ruin his life, I don't want his money.
so you don't want to use the money to make a home for children without parents and getting masses of "imouto's"?



Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16
Well it depends, will he give me a small loan of a million dollars?
Posted 2/12/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I wouldn't care. I don't want to ruin his life, I don't want his money.
so you don't want to use the money to make a home for children without parents and getting masses of "imouto's"?





That seems highly exploitative for some reason.....though maybe?
11632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/12/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I wouldn't care. I don't want to ruin his life, I don't want his money.
so you don't want to use the money to make a home for children without parents and getting masses of "imouto's"?





That seems highly exploitative for some reason.....though maybe?


Just think of all the lucious thighs you could have PV.
xxJing 
37665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/12/16
I'd ask him to pay off my student loans and pay for graduate school.

He looks like he's supporting me usefully, I am getting free education. Win-Win.
Posted 2/12/16
53528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/16


As Luke Skywalker would say, "NOOOOOOO!"
6276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
Well then I wouldn't exactly be "me" now would I? That and I couldn't date my "sexy" sister that my new found father keeps going on about in interviews.
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16

52infinity wrote:
Well then I wouldn't exactly be "me" now would I? That and I couldn't date my "sexy" sister that my new found father keeps going on about in interviews.
I would just try to enter the door...
see how things would be now, and maybe he wouldn't be like that and you don't have to worry?


50112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16
I'm Mexican so I doubt it
Fu*k that puto
6276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


52infinity wrote:
Well then I wouldn't exactly be "me" now would I? That and I couldn't date my "sexy" sister that my new found father keeps going on about in interviews.
I would just try to enter the door...
see how things would be now, and maybe he wouldn't be like that and you don't have to worry?







HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I'm Mexican so I doubt it
Fu*k that puto


Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool you both rotflmaoooooooooooooooooooo
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/12/16
Well, at least I'm rich.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.