First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you found love on Crunchyroll?
Posted 4/23/16
Nope, taken.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
single not ready to mingle because that requires human interaction
still trying to be hopeful that I will meet someone somehow
in the meantime there are cats to watch anime with
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
Damn, anyone remember Azazel? Or did I get the wrong guy?
41961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / midgar
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
I did found it on cr that was 6 years ago , even move in and try to built a life , but she was to weak and let all her friends put cap in her head and she did something horrible and broke up , I guess she is not the one after all , but there is always the expo and bars too lol
20799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/26/16

Nalaniel wrote:

Nope. A person that I would consider the right person for me does not exist.


I will always be here to remind you that Nala~
tetrum 
6008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK/HUN
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
Nope, haven't been on CR long enough, maybe one day.
Until then I just enjoy life as it is
17498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

GOOD NOW GIVE ME A HUG


Okay. *hug* Let's not keep spamming in this thread.
17498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

Nope. A person that I would consider the right person for me does not exist.


I will always be here to remind you that Nala~


Said person still hasn't requested an audience with me. However, non-existing people are not able to do so.
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

rafael wrote:

I did found it on cr that was 6 years ago , even move in and try to built a life , but she was to weak and let all her friends put cap in her head and she did something horrible and broke up , I guess she is not the one after all , but there is always the expo and bars too lol


thats rough, buddy.. mind if i hear the whole story in pm? sounds interesting
20799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/26/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

Nope. A person that I would consider the right person for me does not exist.


I will always be here to remind you that Nala~


Said person still hasn't requested an audience with me. However, non-existing people are not able to do so.


there there you always have your friend Ryu here to care about you
41961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / midgar
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
For the guys just do the flower test then you if she is good for you lol
17498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

there there you always have your friend Ryu here to care about you


The topic is love. Don't confuse it with liking or caring.
15916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
Nope... Still looking.
20799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/26/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

there there you always have your friend Ryu here to care about you


The topic is love. Don't confuse it with liking or caring.


Shh you don't need love when you have the care of Ryu
33400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
Yes!
17498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Shh you don't need love when you have the care of Ryu


That doesn't make much sense, but I suppose it's fine.
Posted 5/26/16
No way lol.
20799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/26/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Shh you don't need love when you have the care of Ryu


That doesn't make much sense, but I suppose it's fine.


GOOD NOW GIVE ME A HUG
27327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Online
Posted 6/13/16
Give me girl plz



4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
I did, but I lost him soo.... :c
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Online
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

couvier wrote:

I did, but I lost him soo.... :c


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.