First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Moments in Entertainment That Make You Uncomfortable.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/26/16 , edited 3/26/16

dramamama79 wrote:
I would have to say it would be when I am watching something that becomes unexpectedly graphic and I am scrambling to turn it off before my kids walk in. I always check ratings and such, but it has happened
well give them some education
Just to do it while you are at it

7419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Online
Posted 3/26/16
The current Presidential Primary. It's more in sync with the Entertainment industry and soap operas than politics it seems and not one candidate is resisting the opportunity to "act" as best they can. It's worse than a Z-Grade exploitation movie.

Besides that I'd have to agree with South Park. About 25% of the episodes are gold but the other 75% always seem to either gross me out or offend me in some way. I do take the gamble and watch though ,
37158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/16 , edited 3/26/16
I don't like surgery scenes. Especially seeing people poked by needles.

I don't care about political/social stuff, even if I agree or disagree. I'm not so set on my beliefs that I get upset when they are questioned. I don't get offended either. I can disagree with something without an emotional response. I like South Park, but there are some bad episodes for sure. They usually get the social commentary right though.
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / F...F...Florida!!?
Offline
Posted 3/26/16
Modern comedy movies make me feel Uncomfortable.
they have much comedy and acting as a local TV commercial.

also I cant watch recent political stuff lot of it makes me want to throw up.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/23/16
op nuked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.