First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pokemon dating thing?
144751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 2/17/16 , edited 2/17/16

ShawnZ11 wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

I got Paul who is the hardest difficulty. Haha no wonder im single......

Tried it again with different answers....still got the same guy.....FML OTN


lol what are his qualities that make him the hardest difficulty xD ?


It just says it is. The little heart meter difficulty is maxed out. I guess its better than ending up with Ash or Gary....*shivers

7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/17/16

Kira0309 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

I got Paul who is the hardest difficulty. Haha no wonder im single......

Tried it again with different answers....still got the same guy.....FML OTN


lol what are his qualities that make him the hardest difficulty xD ?


It just says it is. The little heart meter difficulty is maxed out. I guess its better than ending up with Ash or Gary....*shivers



lol so basically its saying you're hard to date? xD
Sogno- 
45654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/16

MightyMidgit wrote:

Um no... I got Ash's mom.


how dare u send ur son out on dangerous adventures
13508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Second star on th...
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
I got Jessie it could work out I like strong women
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
Great, I'm matched with Jessie, I guess I'm in trouble.
35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/16

kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Great, I'm matched with Jessie, I guess I'm in trouble.


Better make it double.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/17/16

runec wrote:


Also, his line is totally creepy.


#Worldsworstthreeway
28204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/16 , edited 2/17/16

Ranwolf wrote:
#Worldsworstthreeway


Pikachu used Double Team.

It's super effective!
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/16

runec wrote:



Pikachu used Double Team.

It's super effective!


And Rule 34 is why we can't have nice things.
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 2/18/16
But Jessie and I have NOT A FUCKING THING in common except for liking lethal joke Wobbuffet.
Posted 2/18/16 , edited 2/18/16
I got brock.

But can I take the love professor on the main screen instead? He looks so sexy. That wavy bouffant hair....

Posted 2/18/16 , edited 2/18/16
here i thought it was an announcement of a pokemon dating sim...disappointed
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/16 , edited 2/18/16

MaliceMalus wrote:

But Jessie and I have NOT A FUCKING THING in common except for liking lethal joke Wobbuffet.


But let's face it Jessie is at least one of the few girls who is of legal age in the series. Going down on statutory rape charges is not how a good date should end ya know.
144751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 2/20/16

ShawnZ11 wrote:


lol so basically its saying you're hard to date? xD


Not me, HIM!
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/20/16

Kira0309 wrote:
Not me, HIM!
ofc its you... or we would be allready dating

You know the overlord is waiting for you in his castle?

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.