USA's First GIVEAWAY
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/16/16 , edited 2/22/16
Dunemachine and pinkhairedneko here with a huge announcement!

The growth we've been experiencing here has been completely unprecedented. My thanks go out to everyone who has helped make this such a great success in such a short time! In celebration of our boom in membership, USA will be having its very first giveaway. A link to specific instructions will be posted once we reach the 100 hero mark.



So, everyone, be sure to invite all of your friends to our family here. There will be one free entry per member! Prizes will be announced with the giveaway information.

☆☆Honored Hero☆☆
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
lol that drawing is horrible
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/17/16 , edited 2/17/16

C0mlink wrote:

lol that drawing is horrible


Thus, frighteningly effective. xD
☆☆Honored Hero☆☆
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/17/16 , edited 3/29/16

Thus, frighteningly effective. xD



the dumber the drawing the better the response lol
⅀☆☆☆☆☆Superhero: Creator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in a book
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
It's a meme lol
It's from Why I'll Never Be and Adult by Hyperbole and a Half. It's pretty funny! Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/17/16 , edited 2/17/16

pinkhairedneko wrote:

It's a meme lol
It's from Why I'll Never Be and Adult by Hyperbole and a Half. It's pretty funny! Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html


Thank you for that x'DDD I couldn't have said any of that better myself x')
☆☆Honored Hero☆☆
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

dunemachine wrote:


pinkhairedneko wrote:

It's a meme lol
It's from Why I'll Never Be and Adult by Hyperbole and a Half. It's pretty funny! Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html


Thank you for that x'DDD I couldn't have said any of that better myself x')


LOL i get it now
⅀☆☆☆☆☆Superhero: Creator
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/16 , edited 2/24/16
We made it bois!
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/24/16
That's right, our big unveiling will be during the group watch marathon today!
☆Hero☆
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Alaska
Offline
Posted 2/24/16
Very excited to see what's coming next!! Keep it up, USA!!
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/24/16
I've given all who attended the group watch today a jump on how to be added to the giveaway list, with an official announcement being posted on Saturday!

Attend tomorrow's finale of the ERASED catch-up marathon to have your chance at finding out how to enter the giveaway!
☆Hero☆
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/29/16

dunemachine wrote:

I've given all who attended the group watch today a jump on how to be added to the giveaway list, with an official announcement being posted on Saturday!

Attend tomorrow's finale of the ERASED catch-up marathon to have your chance at finding out how to enter the giveaway!


I wish I could have made it to that. I found out too late and didn't want to spoil the ending for myself. I hope that we are able to do another group watch!
You must be logged in to post.