First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Hillary Clinton to deliver major speech on racism
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 3/23/16 , edited 3/23/16
I don't trust any of these fools and I just wish my race would stop looking for people to be their savior because we are more than capable of making it on our own and we proved that during civil rights but it's just a matter that we are too lazy and I wish to God my people would get up and do something to destroy the stigmas and stereotypes that the world portrays us in. And I definitely am no stereotype or statistic and I intend to keep it that way.
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Laguna Niguel, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/23/16

octorockandroll wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

And, somehow, Drumpf is more hated than this snake. I guess enough people have a hard-on for having a vagina in office, regardless of the witch attached to it. F*ck having diversity in lieu of wisdom.


Clinton will never have any support from me, but to say that Trump has more "wisdom" than her is idiotic. Clinton despite her many, many faults has a prolific background of political experience. Trump has a bunch of cash that he got from inheritance and bailouts. And even if you somehow think that having money makes someone a better leader, then the Bush family likely has way more than he does.


The Bush family has major investments in Land and Oil.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/23/16

Morbidhanson wrote:

It's all about securing the votes to get into office


My first thought exactly.
9748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 3/24/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Clinton will never have any support from me, but to say that Trump has more "wisdom" than her is idiotic. Clinton despite her many, many faults has a prolific background of political experience. Trump has a bunch of cash that he got from inheritance and bailouts. And even if you somehow think that having money makes someone a better leader, then the Bush family likely has way more than he does.


You jumped to conclusions, prick. Quite literally, everything you said hangs on an incorrect assumption. I never said that Trump is more wise. My last sentence didn't refer to Trump whatsoever. You can take your paragraph and sod off. You really missed the mark, but annoyed the hell out of me all the same, given that you appear to assume that anyone who abstains from needlessly ripping into Trump is some kind of rabid fan of his.
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16
I watched it objectively just to watch it, the remarks and read online after, and let it digest, as if I would any other candidate.
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/24/16

aeb0717 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Clinton will never have any support from me, but to say that Drumpf has more "wisdom" than her is idiotic. Clinton despite her many, many faults has a prolific background of political experience. Drumpf has a bunch of cash that he got from inheritance and bailouts. And even if you somehow think that having money makes someone a better leader, then the Bush family likely has way more than he does.


You jumped to conclusions, prick. Quite literally, everything you said hangs on an incorrect assumption. I never said that Drumpf is more wise. My last sentence didn't refer to Drumpf whatsoever. You can take your paragraph and sod off. You really missed the mark, but annoyed the hell out of me all the same, given that you appear to assume that anyone who abstains from needlessly ripping into Drumpf is some kind of rabid fan of his.


Jumped to conclusions? Well let's see, you were talking about trump being more hated than Hillary Clinton (Which they really seem to be hated equally from what I have seen so far, but whatever) and then said that people were only voting for her because she was a woman, then finished with "fuck having diversity over wisdom". That would mean that you are saying that you think people are voting for a candidate popular for diversity (Clinton) over a candidate that was popular for wisdom. And seeing how you were just talking about people hating Trump more than Clinton, that implies that you are comparing the two. That may not be what you meant to say, but that's how what you say reads. If you weren't referring to Trump, then don't start your writing off by making a comparison between the two and then follow up with what appears to be another comparison.
Humms 
10529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/24/16
Wasting your time.

Trump 2020 boyee!

# greenworldmoney

#fuckmylife

#shootmenowpls

# #

..........
9748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Jumped to conclusions? Well let's see, you were talking about trump being more hated than Hillary Clinton (Which they really seem to be hated equally from what I have seen so far, but whatever) and then said that people were only voting for her because she was a woman, then finished with "fuck having diversity over wisdom". That would mean that you are saying that you think people are voting for a candidate popular for diversity (Clinton) over a candidate that was popular for wisdom. And seeing how you were just talking about people hating Trump more than Clinton, that implies that you are comparing the two. That may not be what you meant to say, but that's how what you say reads. If you weren't referring to Trump, then don't start your writing off by making a comparison between the two and then follow up with what appears to be another comparison.


No. You went looking for an argument, and you found a flimsy excuse. It's not so much my writing, as it is you seeing what you want. You went in with the clear intention of arguing over Trump. Like it or not; you did bark up the wrong tree.
14729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16
Me, I just want to know why it's suddenly become 2/16 on the General Discussion forum, and all the threads came back...

How did it become February again? And will I have to pick all my March Madness picks all over again?
Cool, though, that means another St. Patrick's Day blast.
10580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 3/24/16
Trump
-> waste tax dollars to make a Great Wall of America that will ultimately be unenforceable.
-> alienate immigrants already living here
-> as well as pretty much anyone that's not "white"
-> RIP diplomatic relations with the Middle East

Hillary
-> remember war on Iraq? that surely helped the US...not
-> remember the Clipper Chip?
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/12/what-the-government-shouldve-learned-about-backdoors-from-the-clipper-chip/
-> how on earth is she the only popular female candidate? what the hooligan.
-> shown to do whatever is popular. for better or worse
68217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16
Hilary For Prison 2016!

If your anti-Trump then you probably fail at rational thinking.

You probably never actually looked up the full dialog from which all the "Trump is a racist" sentiments originate from. None of these sentiments reflect the actual language Trump used.


How exactly is a wall "un-enforceable" walls actually are enforcement in place... your brain must be broken.


How is building a wall to protect American citizens a waste of tax dollars....... what is a real waste of tax dollars is ... paying for the societal cost of harboring illegal aliens. Another waste of tax dollars is the foreign aid we send to Mexico, which if we stopped all foreign aid would pay for the wall easily.


=======
I guess i violated somebody's safe place by posting this. To the moderators reviewing...... This post is factual nor is it harassing.. I'm a veteran and been a paying member of this site for over 5 years. If you'd like to chat feel free to message me.
Posted 3/24/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Clinton be like


^^ Lmao ^^
Posted 3/24/16
I think we should write Nagisa Hazuki from Free! in, but that's just my opinion.
10580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 3/24/16
considering that America was founded by immigrants, the term "illegal immigration" sounds strange indeed. The Southern part originally belonged to Mexico, and after US invaded the country and annexed the territory, suddenly all the Mexican citizens trying to visit their old territory are "illegal immigrants"...whatever.
even if you try to stop "illegal immigration", it will still happen. people will always find a way.

as a side note, I'm not sure why you feel the need to directly attack and harass me over this small issue. it doesn't matter that you're a newcomer or a "veteran". you should watch your language. this applies not only on this site, but also in real life.

4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/24/16

aeb0717 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Jumped to conclusions? Well let's see, you were talking about trump being more hated than Hillary Clinton (Which they really seem to be hated equally from what I have seen so far, but whatever) and then said that people were only voting for her because she was a woman, then finished with "fuck having diversity over wisdom". That would mean that you are saying that you think people are voting for a candidate popular for diversity (Clinton) over a candidate that was popular for wisdom. And seeing how you were just talking about people hating Trump more than Clinton, that implies that you are comparing the two. That may not be what you meant to say, but that's how what you say reads. If you weren't referring to Trump, then don't start your writing off by making a comparison between the two and then follow up with what appears to be another comparison.


No. You went looking for an argument, and you found a flimsy excuse. It's not so much my writing, as it is you seeing what you want. You went in with the clear intention of arguing over Trump. Like it or not; you did bark up the wrong tree.


Okay then, putting aside the fact that you are full of shit, who do you think people should vote for then? You say that its stupid Trump gets more hate than Hillary and then connect that to people voting for diversity over wisdom, so who should people vote for in favor of wisdom then?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.