First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Hillary Clinton to deliver major speech on racism
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/24/16

octorockandroll wrote:
so who should people vote for in favor of wisdom then?
none, hillary and trump can go on date out in the woods.. far away from elections where they would elope.. to far far away.
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:
so who should people vote for in favor of wisdom then?
none, hillary and trump can go on date out in the woods.. far away from elections where they would elope.. to far far away.


Lol. Agreed. Obviously this election doesn't affect me (not directly anyway) but my significant other and I have agreed that if our country ever gets to a point where we would have to choose between people like Trump or Clinton as leaders, we would just up and move.
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/16
I'm surprised at the lack of discussion of the ongoing voter suppression
Posted 3/24/16
Omg, I fucking hate you Hilary GRRRRRRRRRR you're this and you're that...omg I almost sound like a Trump hater *blushes with embarrassment*
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/24/16
Hillary:

'Hey lie about shit. Worked for me!'

17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/24/16

octorockandroll wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Jumped to conclusions? Well let's see, you were talking about trump being more hated than Hillary Clinton (Which they really seem to be hated equally from what I have seen so far, but whatever) and then said that people were only voting for her because she was a woman, then finished with "fuck having diversity over wisdom". That would mean that you are saying that you think people are voting for a candidate popular for diversity (Clinton) over a candidate that was popular for wisdom. And seeing how you were just talking about people hating Trump more than Clinton, that implies that you are comparing the two. That may not be what you meant to say, but that's how what you say reads. If you weren't referring to Trump, then don't start your writing off by making a comparison between the two and then follow up with what appears to be another comparison.


No. You went looking for an argument, and you found a flimsy excuse. It's not so much my writing, as it is you seeing what you want. You went in with the clear intention of arguing over Trump. Like it or not; you did bark up the wrong tree.


Okay then, putting aside the fact that you are full of shit, who do you think people should vote for then? You say that its stupid Trump gets more hate than Hillary and then connect that to people voting for diversity over wisdom, so who should people vote for in favor of wisdom then?



Deez Nuts.


He will save us all in 2017!
24253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/16
Will this be before or after the hispandering?
6936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Portland, OR
Offline
Posted 3/27/16 , edited 3/27/16
White people talking racism is hilarious, she's full of it like every politician.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.