Created by jtjumper
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply You are teleported to a fantasy world with no humans. Who do you marry? (part 2)
13579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
It's all about that cloud ass.
11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
7898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
Cloud people sound like my kind of candidate
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/18/16
Lol, no love for the mushroom people.
Dyrnax 
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 2/18/16 , edited 2/18/16

jtjumper wrote:


Dyrnax wrote:

If they're as adorable and multipurpose as Suu, I'll take the slime ^^




Well, they're more shaped like molded jello, but can make pseudopods.



Mmm, then I guess it's a difficult choices between the Fairies and the slimes then.. decisions, decisions...

And definately no love the mushroom people, not after the crap they pulled in Dark Souls... *sniff*

12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/19/16

Dyrnax wrote:


jtjumper wrote:


Dyrnax wrote:

If they're as adorable and multipurpose as Suu, I'll take the slime ^^




Well, they're more shaped like molded jello, but can make pseudopods.



Mmm, then I guess it's a difficult choices between the Fairies and the slimes then.. decisions, decisions...

And definately no love the mushroom people, not after the crap they pulled in Dark Souls... *sniff*



Wow, mushroom people, that was entirely coincidental! Lol.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/19/16 , edited 2/19/16
Alone. Trying to imagine an attempt to have sex with any of them is haunting.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/19/16 , edited 2/19/16

aeb0717 wrote:

Alone. Trying to imagine an attempt to have sex with any of them is haunting.


If you're thinking about having sex with any of these, you're overthinking it. It's not that kind of question.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/16 , edited 2/20/16

jtjumper wrote:

If you're thinking about having sex with any of these, you're overthinking it. It's not that kind of question.


No, I'm not overthinking it. I consider sex an integral aspect of marriage. I can't think of marriage without considering sex. We can argue about it, but it won't go anywhere. Besides, I chose your rock monster option. My reason is only a means to an end.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/20/16

aeb0717 wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

If you're thinking about having sex with any of these, you're overthinking it. It's not that kind of question.


No, I'm not overthinking it. I consider sex an integral aspect of marriage. I can't think of marriage without considering sex. We can argue about it, but it won't go anywhere. Besides, I chose your rock monster option. My reason is only a means to an end.


I didn't really intend this question to be serious, because yeah sex would really work with any of them. I guess my approach was to see it from a child's perspective, but if you want to take the question seriously, go right ahead. :)
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 2/20/16
A fairy
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/16

jtjumper wrote:

I didn't really intend this question to be serious, because yeah sex would really work with any of them. I guess my approach was to see it from a child's perspective, but if you want to take the question seriously, go right ahead. :)


Of course I'll take it seriously; polls like this give me something to mull over when I'd otherwise grow numb while working. I came up with my answer while running conduit. lol
24679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Aberystwyth, Wale...
Offline
Posted 2/20/16
Sex specifically might not be the important point, but marriage at least requires some kind of romantic/physical relationship, so the question of "which of these beings could I have sex with" is naturally relevant to which you'd marry. I mean, other than that, what's even the point of making them nonhuman?

I mean, okay, weird societies, but wouldn't human societies in a fantasy setting be weird enough if you let your imagination go on them? And if that's the point the relevant question would be which species you'd live among, without mentioning marriage.

So, with that in mind: mushroom people would be physically gross, maybe midget fungus people are entertaining and cute in a freakshow way but they'd still be pretty nope. Fairies are too small to physically interact with, I mean even holding hands is difficult/impossible or at least ruined compared to holding hands with a human-sized partner. Cloud people can't be touched, rock monsters are a dressed up "none of the above" option anyway.

By process of elimination, plus all the other reasons slime girls are great (Suu a best), I'd marry a slime.
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / *echo sound effec...
Offline
Posted 2/20/16


Part 1 has lamias, just sayin
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / *echo sound effec...
Offline
Posted 2/20/16
Slimes seem to be the only ones that are on this list. I liked part 1 but there were too many to choose from for me to make the best decision
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.