First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply GFX Training
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/11/16

lovesone32 wrote:


spacedoll wrote:

So i tried making a gfx with gif in it... on photoshop it works well but when i saved, the gif spazzes out... please help



did you check if the gif you was using was working well like some gifs glitch, if your using photoshop look to see if you have anything like this


just checked >< it does glitch out... *sigh* and when i pulled it up, it has the frames but not the ms. i'm using photoshop portable if it makes a difference. i'm going to try it with a different gif, thank you!
Guardians
5270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 3/11/16

spacedoll wrote:


lovesone32 wrote:


spacedoll wrote:

So i tried making a gfx with gif in it... on photoshop it works well but when i saved, the gif spazzes out... please help



did you check if the gif you was using was working well like some gifs glitch, if your using photoshop look to see if you have anything like this


just checked >< it does glitch out... *sigh* and when i pulled it up, it has the frames but not the ms. i'm using photoshop portable if it makes a difference. i'm going to try it with a different gif, thank you!


Hello space-san! ^^ I think I know what your problem is. I hope this will work, because someone told me to do this and it worked for me. The problem lays on how you saved it, crunchyroll glitches the edit when posted if you save it as Transparency idk why, so before saving it un-tick(don't check the box) the box before saving it
Posted 3/11/16
Username: loverherholland
Program: Photoshop
Lesson : Lesson 4
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/12/16


THANK YOU KOUTA!!! <3
Guardians
5270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 3/12/16

spacedoll wrote:



Does it work now? ^^ can you try posting it here so I can see :3
Posted 3/12/16



yeah it works now, i'm using another one i made but the one i asked about is here:



thank you so much
Posted 3/23/16
stars
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
I'm New so this is my first time... Tell me how I did and what I could do Better Please
Guardians
28608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ᵗ ᵉ ˣ ᵃ ˢ
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/8/16
Username:
proxgirl
Program:
Photoshop CS6 Portable
Lesson : (in spoiler)
Lesson One
Guardians
18277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/16

Hiroyuki_Saito wrote:

I'm New so this is my first time... Tell me how I did and what I could do Better Please


There could be some imrovement with typography in these pictures. What editing program do you use?
Guardians
18277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/16

Proxgirl wrote:

Username:
proxgirl
Program:
Photoshop CS6 Portable
Lesson : (in spoiler)
Lesson One


You can't really see a difference here. All 3 look pretty good. I would just play around with some more coloring actions. Also the font is a little to delicate for the image. It's hard to see Avatar shop. I would go with something a little more bold.
stars
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/29/16
Gimp
stars
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/5/16
Tried again (Oh Boy!) I used Gimp Mostly but I used Paint.net for the typography.



Hope this is Okay
stars
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/5/16
Gimp Banner
Guardians
18277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/16

Hiroyuki_Saito wrote:

Tried again (Oh Boy!) I used Gimp Mostly but I used Paint.net for the typography.



Hope this is Okay


Lesson 2:

You are definitely improving, but you still need some work on your typography. It's to simple and plain.
Text is equally as important as an image is, if not more. It conveys a message you want your viewer to receive.
Here's a good site to get some inspiration on typography. (It's more logo based, but it should help spark some ideas)
https://logopond.com/
Also here is a link to download some good free fonts.
http://www.dafont.com/

also with gimp you can download plugins; I don't have gimp so I couldn't show you but there's tutorials on youtube.

I'd also recommend playing around with some textures & seeing how they change the look of the picture your editing by overlaying, screening, dodging, or burning etc...
Here's a good site to download some textures.
https://www.brusheezy.com/free/texture
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.