First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply BEAST MASTER AND PRINCE OTOME GAME
15297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/16 , edited 2/24/16
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/688648305/beastmaster-and-prince-flower-and-snow/comments
There is the link to the Kickstarter!! It only has 20 more days to go!!! It includes all routes, for PC AND STEAM! It even has after stories and everything!! LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN GUYS!! >: D
15297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/16 , edited 2/20/16
And if it sells well EVEN A VITA VERSION PORT!! Yyayayayaya
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/16
2 game $25 in one 12.5 each your pay for 2 visual novels. if like visual novels by idea facktory like hakuoki amnisea norn 9 or Code:Realize. or even Hatoful Boyfriend chances are you will like it
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/16
I think the artist or character designer for this game is the same from Code: Realize, so I'm looking forward to this. I'd really love to get a physical edition of this game's artbook if it gets fully funded.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/16
they most likely are the same
15297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/16
I'm defiantly looking forward to it to!! But ughhhhh it only has 20 days left and if it doesn't get funded... Well, we won't be seeing this game at all :/!! Plz spread the word!!! PLZZZ
29092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alexandria, USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/16 , edited 2/21/16

Houkito wrote:

I think the artist or character designer for this game is the same from Code: Realize, so I'm looking forward to this. I'd really love to get a physical edition of this game's artbook if it gets fully funded.


Yes. Beastmaster and Prince's character designer & artist is Miko. Miko did the designs and artwork for Toki no Kizuna (available in English as Shall We Date? Demons' Bond on Android and iOS; however voice acting was removed) and Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (Vita/PSTV)!
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/16 , edited 2/21/16
I'm very worried, it's been stuck at about 40,000 something for a few days now. I'm hoping more people pledge to make this happen!
29092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alexandria, USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/16 , edited 2/21/16

msvaleriexiong wrote:

I'm very worried, it's been stuck at about 40,000 something for a few days now. I'm hoping more people pledge to make this happen!


I believe more people are just waiting on the confirmation of the Vita release is possible. They are using a Vita release of the main game and fandisc for the basis of the Steam port. And if you look through most of the comments on the KS and their Facebook, it's mostly "I want it on Vita!", "I bought the Vita for otomes!", and etc.
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/16

phantasyprisma wrote:

Yes. Beastmaster and Prince's character designer & artist is Miko. Miko did the designs and artwork for Toki no Kizuna (available in English as Shall We Date? Demons' Bond on Android and iOS; however voice acting was removed) and Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (Vita/PSTV)!


I need to check out Demons' Bond then. *___*


phantasyprisma wrote:

I believe more people are just waiting on the confirmation of the Vita release is possible. They are using a Vita release of the main game and fandisc for the basis of the Steam port. And if you look through most of the comments on the KS and their Facebook, it's mostly "I want it on Vita!", "I bought the Vita for otomes!", and etc.


I feel like a Vita release can't even be considered at this stage because of how slow the kickstarter is. It doesn't feel realistic. It's already $150k just to fund the PC version (that we're nowhere close to hitting). Who's to say we can even meet the minimum costs for a Vita version. Donations would definitely flood in if it was confirmed, but I'm still unsure if it will be enough.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
maybe if they had the vita at 60 to 100$ that could cover it for a tire, it docent help when i saw last night us dropping about $300. T_T and we went in to the - 120 .
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
o gose i cant tell if they are saying they can not re do the kickstart if it fails or they think we are telling them to cancel this and re do it right now with a bitter stuff and they want to do it with what they have? ...or they mean both that they want to do it with what they have cause they cant re do it and if it fails we are done :(.
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

Taimea wrote:

o gose i cant tell if they are saying they can not re do the kickstart if it fails or they think we are telling them to cancel this and re do it right now with a bitter stuff and they want to do it with what they have? ...or they mean both that they want to do it with what they have cause they cant re do it and if it fails we are done :(.


Are you talking about their recent update on their kickstarter page? I don't think they're canceling the campaign... that would be irresponsible. I think they just want to let us know what they plan on adding to the backer rewards in the future.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/16 , edited 2/22/16
well they now have digital pack and goin to be adding higher costing items. wonder what they could be ? it be funny if they had a blanket.
15297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
They now have a update with the soundtrack!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.