First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ISIS executes 15 year old boy for listening to music
5057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Ks USA
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

ZENI7H wrote:

How can someone be so delusion to follow stupid shit like this. It's sad because it's not 'someone', it's many people.



That is an easy one to answer, its about education. If I took a young kid from a western country and shut him off from the rest of the world and sent him to a school that only teaches one thing, that will be all he knows, he wont know that he could be wrong in what he is doing, it is all he knows, its his whole life. This is why those places dont like the internet, or people seeing,reading, listening, to anything from anywhere else, they do not want them knowing there is a larger world out there with different ideas.

I remember back during the first Gulf War, they were telling western troops that bart simpson was sleeping with their wives while they were off fighting, we laugh, but they do not know any better because it is what they were taught. Madrasah that only teach one thing, you are gods chosen and everyone else is evil, are the reasons behind the delusion.

31692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BAYSIDE,NY
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


mike3391 wrote:

1v1 only fists to those ISIS faggots, bet they can't do anything without guns the little princess...


LOL, you'd get fucked up real quick, don't you know everyone in Isis uses a Strength build? Their damage is off the charts, you can't beat them with your shit quality build.


nothing is impossible till you try it, are you the kind of person that gives up without trying???
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

mike3391 wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


mike3391 wrote:

1v1 only fists to those ISIS faggots, bet they can't do anything without guns the little princess...


LOL, you'd get fucked up real quick, don't you know everyone in Isis uses a Strength build? Their damage is off the charts, you can't beat them with your shit quality build.


nothing is impossible till you try it, are you the kind of person that gives up without trying???


I wanted to try, but I check their levels/stats and they were too high, I was scared.
85446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 2/22/16 , edited 2/22/16

tkayt wrote:
World history is full of violence in the name of religion including Christianity especially during the history of the Americas and the Caribbean.

Exactly ...HISTORY


kamahl01 wrote:
How many priest sexual abused kids and how many of the powers that be within the church infrastructure covered it up? Do we say all Christians are child abusers? Also, that is in the very recent history and present.

How many teachers have been molesting kid in public schools under the protection of bureaucracies and unions?
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
Well that sucks for him.
19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/22/16 , edited 2/22/16

runec wrote:

Okay, first of all, if you don't think US intelligence agencies can track this sort of thing then how the hell do you think your wild estimate of large groups of the population is even remotely correct? Do you seriously think you have a better handle on this than the CIA or the US military?

Second of all, the US government can and does track and estimate the amount of illegal immigrants in the country.


Where did I say that my estimates are correct? I said those estimates that are on the news are not correct because they're purportedly generated by the government, not a third party source. They're likely counting the number of people that flew to Ankara within a certain age range and didn't return. This does not take into account those who purchased tickets to a third party country, like somewhere in Europe, and then bought one way tickets to Turkey.

Nope, the US government has no clue how many illegals are in the US because the systems they use to track them are shoddy, at best.

You do understand that the US military and the CIA hire some of the lowest common denominators that they possibly can. The CIA and the FBI put more merit into chin-ups than they do intelligence. If you think it operates like NCIS. You're sadly mistaken.




And the Middle East HASN'T had problems for decades?! Also, what does location have to do with it? What does World Heritage sites have to do with it? You asked for Christians committing atrocities. You got them. Trying to blatantly move the goalposts now doesn't change anything.

Anti-balaka has eaten people too, and tore people apart limb from limb in the streets. ISIS hasn't. Does that mean ISIS is better? No, of course not. So why would you argue ISIS is somehow worse just because Anti-balaka hasn't destroyed any world heritage sites?


Anti-balaka is self contained in the CAR. ISIS is in several Middle Eastern nations. Anti-balaka is no where near the level of atrocities that ISIS.

How do we know that ISIS hasn't engaged in canibalism? Are we depending on the same sources that claim that Anti-balaka has committed canibalism?

No, what I asked you for was to give me an example of a Buddhist, Jewish or Christian terrorist organization who was committing the same amount of atrocities that ISIS has committed. None of these Buddihist, Jewish or Christian terrorist organizations that you have remotely referenced have brought down an airline. None of these groups have destroyed a World Heritage site. None of these groups have taken over restaurants, newspapers, and other entertainment venues in Europe, killing hundreds. They're not setting up car bombs on a daily basis to wipe out aid workers, innocent civilians and medical personnel.

None of your references come even remotely close to what those claiming to be Muslims have done under the ISIS banner.



Please demonstrate where ISIS is going around the world blowing up people who are not Muslim. ISIS's activities are largely confined to the Middle East and surrounding areas. Sure, they would LOVE to kill people in other countries but its not their focus so all they really do is try to encourage people in other countries to do it for them. Their focus right now is setting up their crazy caliphate in the Middle East.


What was Paris and the destruction at the Bataclan? How about Charlie Hebdo? All of those were linked to ISIS. Or are you going to sweep that under a rug because there weren't thousands of people killed?




And how many planes is ISIS responsible for bringing down? One.


That's still one more than the Buddhist and Jewish terrorist groups.




My comparisons are all valid. You asked for other religions committing atrocities in the modern world. You got it. Now you're just moving goal posts to avoid having to admit maybe you don't know everything there is to know about the world.

ISIS is not unique. They are not a supervillain. The only reason they loom in your mind is because US politics and the US media have a vested interest in you being afraid of someone, angry at someone and having someone to blame for your problems. For the media its just ratings. For politicians its votes and passing overreaching legislation the general public would never allow normally while benefiting the military industrial complex.

Right now its ISIS, Islam and Mexicans. Before this it was Al-Qaeda, Iraq and Mexicans. Before that it was Taliban, Afghanistan and Mexicans. Before that it was Saddam, Iraq/Iran and Mexicans. Before that it was Soviets, Communism and Mexicans. Before that it was Soviets, Vietnam and Mexicans. Before that it was Germany, Japan and the Japanese. Before that it was Germany, Ottomans and Germans.

I can keep winding back if you like.

Terrorism only works if you are afraid of it. If you give it the attention it wants. If you change the way you do things and live your life because of it. And holy shit has America played right into that since 9/11.


Like I said earlier, what I asked you to do was find a group of Christians, Jews or Buddhists who committed anywhere near the level of atrocities that ISIS has committed. And what you referenced were rag-tag groups of individuals who are centered in their country, none of whom have downed an airline or blown up anything in surrounding countries, Europe or the US. So, yeah. No. None of these groups you've referenced are similar to ISIS and the atrocities they've committed.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with your lame attempt to use the way back machine. It's as if you think we don't know that the media focuses on one group of people in order for us to aim our hate at them instead of the policy makers/wealthy that control our country.
runec 
33264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

Akage-chan wrote:
Where did I say that my estimates are correct? I said those estimates that are on the news are not correct because they're purportedly generated by the government, not a third party source. They're likely counting the number of people that flew to Ankara within a certain age range and didn't return. This does not take into account those who purchased tickets to a third party country, like somewhere in Europe, and then bought one way tickets to Turkey.


So, again, you are saying that you the random internet commentator have better knowledge of this than the people whose jobs and careers it is to investigate this kind of thing. That you, off the top of your head, can think of a better methodology than the CIA.

You realize that is preposterous, right?




Akage-chan wrote:Nope, the US government has no clue how many illegals are in the US because the systems they use to track them are shoddy, at best.


And again, your basis for this is what? That you know better?



Akage-chan wrote:You do understand that the US military and the CIA hire some of the lowest common denominators that they possibly can. The CIA and the FBI put more merit into chin-ups than they do intelligence. If you think it operates like NCIS. You're sadly mistaken.


Clearly, they don't hire enough random internet commentators. That would solve all our problems.




Akage-chan wrote:
How do we know that ISIS hasn't engaged in canibalism? Are we depending on the same sources that claim that Anti-balaka has committed canibalism?


Cannibalism isn't exactly ISIS's thing and if it was, they would upload the video like they do with every other horrible thing they do. Anti-balaka on the other hand attacks people in mobs, castrates them alive, tears out their hearts and mutilates the corpses. They also burn people alive ( witchcraft and all that ), except they torch elderly women. Not captured soldiers and journalists.

They are every bit as horrible as ISIS. But its Africa so no one pays any attention in the west. Far more horrible things occur in Africa on a daily basis than the Middle East. But hey, no oil, right?



Akage-chan wrote:No, what I asked you for was to give me an example of a Buddhist, Jewish or Christian terrorist organization who was committing the same amount of atrocities that ISIS has committed.


Estimating the amount of damage ISIS has done is very difficult to begin with. So comparing "amounts" as you put it is a shakey proposition. All you are doing is listing off things ISIS has done and arguing that they are more horrible than things other groups have done. When that is not the case. ISIS isn't really doing anything new, they're just much better at utilizing social media to draw attention to it.




Akage-chan wrote:None of these Buddihist, Jewish or Christian terrorist organizations that you have remotely referenced have brought down an airline. None of these groups have destroyed a World Heritage site. None of these groups have taken over restaurants, newspapers, and other entertainment venues in Europe, killing hundreds. They're not setting up car bombs on a daily basis to wipe out aid workers, innocent civilians and medical personnel.


You seem hung up on this airline thing. Its not as impressive a feat as you seem to think it is. Like most of what ISIS does, its big on shock value, sure. As for world heritage sites, is that better or worse then castrating and murdering an entire youth football team in the street? You keep insisting that its such a terrible thing, so I assume there is some sort of Atrocity Score Index we're suppose to be using now to compare horrible things people do. If you could share the rules that would be great. I'd like to see why you rank that so high.

ISIS mainly uses car bombs as a military tool. Not that they don't use them against civilian targets. But the bulk of car bomb attacks are used as a military tactic. Siege tools more of less. Very effective ones at that.

As for aid workers, they are always at risk in war zones ( and any crisis really. Many aid workers were lost to ebola for example. ). ISIS is hardly a unique situation. Not many aid organizations are even still left operating in Syria due to the instability. Even the US bombed them for fark sakes and that was one of the worst attacks on aid workers in history. The US. Not ISIS.

The most dangerous countries for aid workers to operate in are actually Sudan, Somalia and Afghanistan.




Akage-chan wrote:
Like I said earlier, what I asked you to do was find a group of Christians, Jews or Buddhists who committed anywhere near the level of atrocities that ISIS has committed.


and I provided. Then instead of acknowledging that every religion has terrible assholes, you're engaging me in an atrocity dick measuring contest to try and uphold your argument.



Akage-chan wrote:And what you referenced were rag-tag groups of individuals who are centered in their country, none of whom have downed an airline or blown up anything in surrounding countries, Europe or the US. So, yeah. No. None of these groups you've referenced are similar to ISIS and the atrocities they've committed.


I don't know if you've noticed by ISIS is centered as well. They rarely take part in attacks outside of their sphere of influence and they always claim responsibility for attacks outside of their sphere even if they had nothing to do with them. ISIS uses social media to try and encourage others to attack their own countries for them. It rarely takes any direct part in planning or executing external attacks. Bataclan was the exception, not the rule and even with Bataclan the majority of attackers were French or Belgian. Only 2 were from the Middle East ( Iraq, specifically ).



Akage-chan wrote:
It's as if you think we don't know that the media focuses on one group of people in order for us to aim our hate at them instead of the policy makers/wealthy that control our country.


You know that, yet you are falling for it?

3603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
ISIS has no chill.
6398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

D4nc3Style wrote:


A teenage boy has been beheaded by ISIS for simply listening to Western music.
Ayham Hussein, 15, was arrested by militants after allegedly being caught enjoying pop tunes on a portable CD player in the group's Iraqi capital Mosul.
He was dragged before a Islamist kangaroo court which sentenced him death in a public execution.

A spokesman for the Nineveh media centre told ARA News: 'Ayham Hussein was captured by the jihadis while listening to pop music at the grocery store of his father in the Nabi Younis marketplace in western Mosul.'
His body was reportedly handed over to his family on Tuesday.

The execution, believed to be the first for listening to music in the city, has sparked outrage among locals.
The source added: 'There was no formal decision by the sharia court that bans listening to western music.'

ISIS has imposed its own sickening brand of medieval justice across swathes of territory in Iraq and Syria, executing prisoners for so-called 'crimes' such as blasphemy and being homosexual.
In a statement two years ago, the terror group also banned 'music and songs in cars, at parties, in shops and in public, as well as photographs of people in shop windows.'
It added: 'Songs and music are forbidden in Islam as they prevent one from the remembrance of God and the Koran and are a temptation and corruption of the heart.'
Earlier this week, it beheaded a captive in the Syrian stronghold of Raqqa with a three-foot sword.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452533/ISIS-execute-15-year-old-boy-beheading-caught-listening-western-music-Iraq.html

Bet he was listening to Justin Bieber or Coldplay.


'Songs and music are forbidden in Islam as they prevent one from the remembrance of God and the Koran and are a temptation and corruption of the heart.'


Islam just keeps getting better and better.


19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/22/16 , edited 2/22/16

runec wrote:

And again, your basis for this is what? That you know better?


Well, I work for the man, so I would say I know what I'm talking about.

And yes, we hire a lot of idiots. But they can run a mile in under seven minutes!



Clearly, they don't hire enough random internet commentators. That would solve all our problems.


What makes you think that they don't?



Cannibalism isn't exactly ISIS's thing and if it was, they would upload the video like they do with every other horrible thing they do. Anti-balaka on the other hand attacks people in mobs, castrates them alive, tears out their hearts and mutilates the corpses. They also burn people alive ( witchcraft and all that ), except they torch elderly women. Not captured soldiers and journalists.

They are every bit as horrible as ISIS. But its Africa so no one pays any attention in the west. Far more horrible things occur in Africa on a daily basis than the Middle East. But hey, no oil, right?


So sayeth the random internet commentator.

Pretty sure ISIS mutilates corpses and all that jazz. They're good at broadcasting that, remember?

I'd say we pay attention to what happens in Africa. Europe has been accepting a lot of immigrants from that part of the world lately.



Estimating the amount of damage ISIS has done is very difficult to begin with. So comparing "amounts" as you put it is a shakey proposition. All you are doing is listing off things ISIS has done and arguing that they are more horrible than things other groups have done. When that is not the case. ISIS isn't really doing anything new, they're just much better at utilizing social media to draw attention to it.


Except, as you just stated, ISIS likes to broadcast what they do. So, the comparison of acts is not such a shaky proposal, at least in regards to what ISIS does. And yeah, if you want to compare ISIS to other terrorist-like armies of the past, yes, what ISIS does is likely no worse than what Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun and the Nazis did during the WWII era. However, these actions occurred in the past and, unlike now where every action can be uploaded for the world to view within minutes, the actions of Genghis and other conquerors depend on documentation, often from sources that were not contemporary. It's easier to say that a photo of a beheading offers concrete proof of that act occurring, rather than to depend on a source from antiquity to tell you the exact same thing.



You seem hung up on this airline thing. Its not as impressive a feat as you seem to think it is. Like most of what ISIS does, its big on shock value, sure. As for world heritage sites, is that better or worse then castrating and murdering an entire youth football team in the street? You keep insisting that its such a terrible thing, so I assume there is some sort of Atrocity Score Index we're suppose to be using now to compare horrible things people do. If you could share the rules that would be great. I'd like to see why you rank that so high.

ISIS mainly uses car bombs as a military tool. Not that they don't use them against civilian targets. But the bulk of car bomb attacks are used as a military tactic. Siege tools more of less. Very effective ones at that.


No, the downing of a jet is quite a feat, assuming that it wasn't caused by rocket launcher. It means that you've infiltrated airport security. It means that you have at least one person on the inside who is not only capable of smuggling in a device, but is able to set it up within the often short turnaround between international flights. The fact that the person who rigged the bomb up in the plane has not been caught means that a similar action can occur in the future, meaning that anyone who flies into that airport can be at risk.

The destruction of a World Heritage site is far worse than killing a football team. While the life of loss is sad, the loss of valuable historical buildings, artwork and relics is a lot worse. These relics are a part of human history, and when they are destroyed, we lose a part of our history.



As for aid workers, they are always at risk in war zones ( and any crisis really. Many aid workers were lost to ebola for example. ). ISIS is hardly a unique situation. Not many aid organizations are even still left operating in Syria due to the instability. Even the US bombed them for fark sakes and that was one of the worst attacks on aid workers in history. The US. Not ISIS.

The most dangerous countries for aid workers to operate in are actually Sudan, Somalia and Afghanistan.


Big difference between ISIS targeting aid workers and aid workers dying from Ebola. And in Sudan, Somalia and Afghanistan, the reason why it's so dangerous is because there are militants of Muslim descent who are killing the aid workers.

What is your point? That people lose their lives? Thanks for that update, Captain Obvious.



and I provided. Then instead of acknowledging that every religion has terrible assholes, you're engaging me in an atrocity dick measuring contest to try and uphold your argument.


No, you didn't. You told me there were Jewish terrorist groups yet could not point me to any act of terrorism that any of these groups that committed that were on par for anything that ISIS achieved. Instead, you harp on Anti-Balaka as being on the same level as ISIS. Concentrated violence in one country is no where near the same level as ISIS committing acts in several countries.

Not once did I ever say that every religion but Islam is innocent. I'm well aware that there are dangerous individuals everywhere. But the difference is that these groups are not attempting traveling to different countries and killing others in an attempt to spread their caliphate.


I don't know if you've noticed by ISIS is centered as well. They rarely take part in attacks outside of their sphere of influence and they always claim responsibility for attacks outside of their sphere even if they had nothing to do with them. ISIS uses social media to try and encourage others to attack their own countries for them. It rarely takes any direct part in planning or executing external attacks. Bataclan was the exception, not the rule and even with Bataclan the majority of attackers were French or Belgian. Only 2 were from the Middle East ( Iraq, specifically ).


Except that the Bataclan attackers had been in contact with ISIS through social media and a couple of them had been training with ISIS prior to the attack. So, no, this is not a case of ISIS claiming responsibility after the fact, ISIS was directly involved.

Here's what I don't get about this whole argument you've been attempting to have with me. You tell me not to believe all that I'm being fed, except that you believe everything you're reading in the news. And that's what your arguing - Points that you've read. How do you know that ISIS rarely takes part in these attacks? Because the news tells you so..?

Look, you can read news from various news outlets from around the world and they'll tell you what they want you to know. I read many news sites in various languages daily. I am well aware of what you're being fed. That's why I find it amusing that you're arguing with me.


You know that, yet you are falling for it?



I'd like to think of myself of an equal opportunity hater.

runec 
33264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

Akage-chan wrote:
Well, I work for the man, so I would say I know what I'm talking about.


I have worked for The Man(tm) as well, both yours and mine ( though mercifully as a third party contractor ). I would not claim it makes me an expert on every department and bureau of an entire government though. Sometimes they're run well, sometimes.....ehhhh, yeah.

But when it comes to a topic US politicians have such a massive hard on for they're throwing everything and the kitchen sink at it resource wise.



Akage-chan wrote:
Pretty sure ISIS mutilates corpses and all that jazz. They're good at broadcasting that, remember?

I'd say we pay attention to what happens in Africa. Europe has been accepting a lot of immigrants from that part of the world lately.


Sure, they do. They haven't had any live castrations of schoolboys yet though that I'm aware of. ISIS uses media shock value, so their atrocities tend to be a staged event. Anti-bakala just runs people down in the street, cuts their balls off, cuts out their hearts, mutilates the corpses and then resumes going about their day. Unless they're elderly women. Those they kidnap and burn for witchcraft. Witchcraft is a big thing over there still. >.>

Both groups are terrible people doing terrible things in terrible situations.



Akage-chan wrote:
Except, as you just stated, ISIS likes to broadcast what they do. So, the comparison of acts is not such a shaky proposal, at least in regards to what ISIS does.


So we doing this on the basis of an atrocity dick measuring contest then? If we're just going to compare terrible things terrible people are doing I ask again, how exactly do we score such a thing? Is castrating a school boy and tearing out his heart because he was going to go play football with some Muslim boys better or worse then beheading a Muslim school boy for listening to music?

Also, Muslims by far take the brunt of all of this fuckery. Muslim terrorists kill mostly Muslims, Christian terrorists kill mostly Muslims, BUDDHIST terrorists kill mostly Muslims. Yet its not a huge tragedy until they kill a few westerners.



Akage-chan wrote:
No, the downing of a jet is quite a feat, assuming that it wasn't caused by rocket launcher. It means that you've infiltrated airport security. It means that you have at least one person on the inside who is not only capable of smuggling in a device, but is able to set it up within the often short turnaround between international flights. The fact that the person who rigged the bomb up in the plane has not been caught means that a similar action can occur in the future, meaning that anyone who flies into that airport can be at risk.


Airport security is ( sadly ) just a matter of finding the one weak link in the chain. In this case Egypt. One mechanic with a cousin in ISIS, 2 slacking security guards and a baggage handler and that was it. None of them were masterminds. They just got the package and were told to get it on the plane.

Remember, their second attack at bringing a plane down resulted in only the bomber killing himself. The brains are not on the frontline here. -.-



Akage-chan wrote:The destruction of a World Heritage site is far worse than killing a football team. While the life of loss is sad, the loss of valuable historical buildings, artwork and relics is a lot worse. These relics are a part of human history, and when they are destroyed, we lose a part of our history.


While such sites are undeniably valuable they're also kind of a moot point. There are no man made WHS in CAF for anyone to destroy to begin with for example. ISIS has been quite busy destroying archaeological sites and raiding museums and the like ( to sell anything valuable on the black market to finance themselves ). However, the exact same thing happened during the Iraq war and west didn't bat much of an eyelash.

As for World Heritage Sites, Syria has 6. All of which have been damaged by the conflict. By which I mean damaged by gunfire, shelling and air strikes between ISIS, pro and anti government forces and allied forces. ISIS hasn't even been involved with most of them as they fell victim to battles between government and rebel forces. In fact a very large percentage of the damage is due to rebels and government forces, not ISIS.

Much of the damage is also attributed to straight up looting. People taking advantage of the conflict to raid museums and bulldoze archaeological sites to loot them. The rebels especially have been selling a ton of looted shit on the black market to buy weapons and supplies.

The big problem is that Syria has an awful track record with protecting heritage sites. So while many artifacts are actually surviving by being sold on the black market, Syria has never bothered to do much documentation on what it had in the first place. So recovering any of it will be difficult to impossible. Which greatly hurts the country in the long run after the war is over.

But again, this is another case where ISIS is making the most noise about what they're doing for shock value. When there are several other factors and players at work.




Akage-chan wrote:T
Big difference between ISIS targeting aid workers and aid workers dying from Ebola. And in Sudan, Somalia and Afghanistan, the reason why it's so dangerous is because there are militants of Muslim descent who are killing the aid workers.

What is your point? That people lose their lives? Thanks for that update, Captain Obvious.


My point is that aid workers are always at risk in combat zones regardless of who the combatants are or what their goals are. You brought up aid workers, you opened this topic up. ISIS is not unique in regard with aid workers.

I also did not compare ebola and ISIS. I was pointing out that aid work can be very dangerous business even when you're not in a combat zone.



Akage-chan wrote:
No, you didn't. You told me there were Jewish terrorist groups yet could not point me to any act of terrorism that any of these groups that committed that were on par for anything that ISIS achieved. Instead, you harp on Anti-Balaka as being on the same level as ISIS. Concentrated violence in one country is no where near the same level as ISIS committing acts in several countries.


You really need help with acts of terrorism between Israel and Palestine? -.-

ISIS is only committing acts in "Several countries" because it does not recognize the borders of said countries to begin with. Anti-balaka may only operate in one country, but that one country is larger than ISIS's entire operational area. So trying to base this on borders doesn't prove anything.



Akage-chan wrote:Not once did I ever say that every religion but Islam is innocent. I'm well aware that there are dangerous individuals everywhere. But the difference is that these groups are not attempting traveling to different countries and killing others in an attempt to spread their caliphate.


No, they're engaged in religious and ethnic cleansing. Which is totally not as bad, right?

Also, ISIS is not traveling to different countries and killing others to spread their caliphate. They are focused on the middle east. Striking at the west is low on their list and is typically claimed as retaliatory action. ISIS is unique in that they are trying to actually capture and hold territory ( and that is also effectively their biggest weakness ). They're not trying to just blow shit up around the world. They want their own sick little country.



Akage-chan wrote:
Except that the Bataclan attackers had been in contact with ISIS through social media and a couple of them had been training with ISIS prior to the attack. So, no, this is not a case of ISIS claiming responsibility after the fact, ISIS was directly involved.


You might want to re-read what I said. Seeing as I did not say what you are arguing against.




Akage-chan wrote:Here's what I don't get about this whole argument you've been attempting to have with me. You tell me not to believe all that I'm being fed, except that you believe everything you're reading in the news. And that's what your arguing - Points that you've read. How do you know that ISIS rarely takes part in these attacks? Because the news tells you so..?


I am arguing points that I have researched. I don't listen to your news media anymore than you do ( or should. >.> )

And arguing that all data is faulty therefore my opinion is right is a stupid argument. You may as well just say "I'm right because I think I am and thats that".



Akage-chan wrote:
Look, you can read news from various news outlets from around the world and they'll tell you what they want you to know. I read many news sites in various languages daily. I am well aware of what you're being fed. That's why I find it amusing that you're arguing with me.


If you know my sources, you'd know they are not news sites. News sites only interpret data to whatever means they want. Some are objective, some are subjective. I like data when I can get it, not opinions on the data.

I'll commend you on channeling Palin there though. >.>





19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
I wonder if you're allowed to AT LEAST listen to some Nasheed.
6245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
all religion is bad and should be removed from our society.
42240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
dead
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
what else would i expect from the rapists and mass murderers of ISIS
17329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16
This is somewhat ironic as the Arabs and Islam in general have a long history of music
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.