First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Sweden party wants to make incest and necrophilia legal
Posted 2/21/16



Why do you hate Sweden so much, you know it's a land of hotties.
34528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In the middle
Offline
Posted 2/21/16

Rujikin wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

I am still fascinated by the amount of energy we as a species devote to saying what is and what is not okay to fuck. I mean some of it makes sense but still ya gotta laugh at it all.


We used to not care then you got all the severely inbred royals of Europe getting tons of genetic diseases while being in charge of countries... It didn't end so well.

Look at this fucking Lineage "tree"



I always wanted to bang my sisters, daughter.... Most of that was to keep power in the family I imagine.

648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/16 , edited 2/21/16
Incest is wrong, wanting to bang your sister and brother is wrong. Most people who are ok with it or defend it probably don't have siblings or are sick. Incest includes parents too but most people only see the fantasy part. I don't care if I see it in anime, but there are 7 billion people on earth, get out and meet people and leave your siblings/daughters/sons alone.
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/21/16


I have no words.
xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
The Necrophelia thing is just unsanitary and might cause spread of disease so that one is a no go.

I would have to consider what legalizing incest between siblings would actually result in before judging that one. I am an only child so I don't really have a reflex disgusted reaction toward it.
20706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/21/16

miserykitsune wrote:

Birth defects are fun


They don't need to have children
Posted 2/21/16 , edited 2/21/16
Never had a problem with it

I have a huge crush on my cousin, I think he liked me too, but was too scared to make a move.

2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 2/21/16

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:



I agree.

Someone wants to have sex with a family member? Sure, go for it. Why should I care if I am not involved? Same thing with banging a corpse. I'm never going to give permission for that and I won't ever have sex with a corpse so whatever. I'm not going to tell someone else they can't when the person who died gave consent. That's between them. Hell, even if someone has sex with my corpse without my permission I still don't care. I'll never know since I'd be dead. The people who get the most bent out of shape over these things need to focus more on living their own lives instead of forcing their will onto other peoples lives.


Yeah, like me, I couldn't care less what happens to my body. It could be gang-banged by fat , hairy clowns or made into dog food. It doesn't bother me.

Some people might be sentimental about it, and that's fine. Just as some people may not want a house they once lived into the be knocked down to make room for a parking lot, some people won't want the body they lived in to become a sexual object after they die. That's fine, and that is what I think having such a thing in a will will be good for. But one person's sentimentality, religious beliefs, and whatever else shouldn't be shoved on everyone.


Buckerss wrote:


Saemonza wrote:

You should have no objections to incest if you have no objections to homosexuality.


There are some logical reasons to be against incestuous sex, such as deformities that can come from it if a child is made. I firmly believe that if incest is made legal, then one person in it must be infertile.


As others and myself have mentioned, the health risks to children as products of incestuous relationships are vastly overemphasized. Those risks can be mitigated much further with genetic screening, contraceptives, and other such things. After that, the only objections that exist are either religious in nature (which I imagine is along the lines of what Saemonza was implying?) or simply a kneejerk reaction caused by prevailing social mores.


thatgirl202 wrote:

Incest is wrong, wanting to bang your sister and brother is wrong. Most people who are ok with it or defend it probably don't have siblings or are sick. Incest includes parents too but most people only see the fantasy part. I don't care if I see it in anime, but there are 7 billion people on earth, get out and meet people and leave your siblings/daughters/sons alone.


To reiterate, you shouldn't push your own moral/religious beliefs on others unless those beliefs prevent actual harm as a direct result, or at least when the harm and action are heavily linked. I could try to shove my belief that French is a horrible language on you, but I don't.

And so it's clear: I have a sibling, do not find her attractive in the slightest, am not 'sick,' etc. But I accept that my own lack of attraction for family doesn't mean that others should be the same. If siblings or cousins want to be in a relationship, what real objection can you have aside from 'muh religion' or 'it's so icky!' can you really have?
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
My sister is pretty hot so.... lol
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/21/16

nemoskull wrote:

well first generation sibling birth defect rate is 6%, vs 3% for the rest of us, so........


you say birth defect, but I heard birth ability bonus.


BRING ON THE KISSIN COUSINS
9096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
I was about to make a snide comment about Japanese people and their incest, but alas other people have already beaten me to it.
16018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego,CA USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
Speaking from a neutral point of view, as long as its ok with everyone involved and it doesnt violate the legal age for your country, then there is really no good reason to tell anyone they cant have such a relationship with a sibling. The only people that are straight out saying no, are basing it off their religion, dislike of the idea, or are misinformed. Regarding any of those cases, it is a matter of personal opinion or ignorance, neither of which is a good reason to force their believes on others.

Im not saying people have to like it, they just have to accept that just because you dont like something, or find it disgusting or goes against your believes, that everyone should also. Of course, if someone were to offer a good, reasonable, valid argument as to why it shouldnt be allowed, then by all means, present your argument. The problem is, most people cannot offer one other than "its disgusting", "my religion said its wrong", "it causes birth defects" (which btw, has been greatly exaggerated for the purpose of being used as an excuse).

As for the necrophilia thing, I honestly cannot think of any scientific benefit to it. Though without involving religion or morality, i also cannot think of any reason as to why it shouldnt be allowed with the persons consent. Someone mentioned in an earlier post, its unsanitary and could propagate the spread of disease, which if true would be a valid reason.

18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
People that think that incest is a turn-on actually don't know what's like to have brothers
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
Ah yes, wouldn't be a complete CR thread without the ignorant posts involved. Now all we need is for it to devolve into personal insults and a mod to close it later on.
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
I made it to page 2 before I just noped out of here.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.