First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
So Many Cute Girl Forumers....
14305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Meh, no soldier types. I consider a girl who can handle her 'firearms' a cute girl.


25276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
You're the cutest one of them all, I must say! Let me cuddle you!
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/23/16

RedExodus wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Meh, no soldier types. I consider a girl who can handle her 'firearms' a cute girl.




Let's see white hair check, red eyes check, what appears to be a rifle of some kind check.. Kind of young looking though..And more importantly she's not a female forumer. ..Interesting premise though I kind of want to watch that.
14305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/16 , edited 2/23/16

Ranwolf wrote:


RedExodus wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Meh, no soldier types. I consider a girl who can handle her 'firearms' a cute girl.




Let's see white hair check, red eyes check, what appears to be a rifle of some kind check.. Kind of young looking though..And more importantly she's not a female forumer. ..Interesting premise though I kind of want to watch that.


"A dramatization of the real life of Yaeko Yamamoto. Over 100 years ago, Yaeko broke traditional Japanese stereotypes gender and honor to become a gun-warrior in defense of her homeland of Aizu."

So yeah, you do watch as she grows older in this sort of historical biography. I've only ever read the manga though, haven't seen the drama and any mention of the anime is news to me.
47672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
Whatever you say PV, whatever you say.
5899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
where?
Posted 2/23/16
Lol PV.
24126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/24/16
where?
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So little time.


There's only like 9 from what I've seen. On another note, I need you in my harem but you want me in yours
Posted 2/26/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So little time.


There's only like 9 from what I've seen. On another note, I need you in my harem but you want me in yours :(


I'll be in your harem.
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So little time.


There's only like 9 from what I've seen. On another note, I need you in my harem but you want me in yours :(


I'll be in your harem.


This is why I love you.
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
All the females ignore me. Forever alone! LOL!

Posted 2/26/16
Oh me oh my.
One Punch Mod
104563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/25/16 , edited 5/12/16
Closed because OP nuked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.