First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
So Many Cute Girl Forumers....
11694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Meh, no soldier types. I consider a girl who can handle her 'firearms' a cute girl.


17416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
You're the cutest one of them all, I must say! Let me cuddle you!
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/23/16

RedExodus wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Meh, no soldier types. I consider a girl who can handle her 'firearms' a cute girl.




Let's see white hair check, red eyes check, what appears to be a rifle of some kind check.. Kind of young looking though..And more importantly she's not a female forumer. ..Interesting premise though I kind of want to watch that.
11694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/16 , edited 2/23/16

Ranwolf wrote:


RedExodus wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Meh, no soldier types. I consider a girl who can handle her 'firearms' a cute girl.




Let's see white hair check, red eyes check, what appears to be a rifle of some kind check.. Kind of young looking though..And more importantly she's not a female forumer. ..Interesting premise though I kind of want to watch that.


"A dramatization of the real life of Yaeko Yamamoto. Over 100 years ago, Yaeko broke traditional Japanese stereotypes gender and honor to become a gun-warrior in defense of her homeland of Aizu."

So yeah, you do watch as she grows older in this sort of historical biography. I've only ever read the manga though, haven't seen the drama and any mention of the anime is news to me.
42365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/23/16
Whatever you say PV, whatever you say.
5899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
where?
Posted 2/23/16
Lol PV.
22126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/24/16
where?
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 2/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So little time.


There's only like 9 from what I've seen. On another note, I need you in my harem but you want me in yours
Posted 2/26/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So little time.


There's only like 9 from what I've seen. On another note, I need you in my harem but you want me in yours :(


I'll be in your harem.
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Online
Posted 2/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So little time.


There's only like 9 from what I've seen. On another note, I need you in my harem but you want me in yours :(


I'll be in your harem.


This is why I love you.
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
All the females ignore me. Forever alone! LOL!

16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
Oh me oh my.
One Punch Mod
85853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/25/16 , edited 5/12/16
Closed because OP nuked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.