First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Is It Weird To put Your Hand Down Your Pants/ Down Near Your Scandinavian Regions?
75372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / U
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
I do. It's probably an evolutionary mechanism to stave off frost bite.

I was gonna say, "Aww geez, Peg!" but I quickly realized that wasn't what you meant.
Posted 2/22/16

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

I do. It's probably an evolutionary mechanism to stave off frost bite.

I was gonna say, "Aww geez, Peg!" but I quickly realized that wasn't what you meant.


Was your birthday recent? I see you went from 32 to 33. Happy Birthday.
75372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / U
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:Was your birthday recent? I see you went from 32 to 33. Happy Birthday.
K-k-kouhai has noticed me!?

You are correct, it was last weekend! Thank you!
18238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
No one should care... It's not weird.
4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
I do it a lot when I sleep.

Then I just start furiously masturbating.

Jk, it's really comfortable.
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I like putting my hands between my legs because its warm. What about you? Not necessarily fondling your balls or anything, but for warmth and comfort. Do you have an anxiety about mutilation down there and protect your self with your hands? Say it here!


Unless you're smooth down there like a ken doll...

221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
yes
61865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/16 , edited 2/22/16
What's wrong with simply putting your hands in pockets instead...?
Posted 2/22/16

52infinity wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I like putting my hands between my legs because its warm. What about you? Not necessarily fondling your balls or anything, but for warmth and comfort. Do you have an anxiety about mutilation down there and protect your self with your hands? Say it here!


Unless you're smooth down there like a ken doll...



How can I protect my junk if my hands not over it?
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



How can I protect my junk if my hands not over it?


Ya know PV that is what jock straps are for.
Posted 2/22/16
Sat with hands between my legs when it was cold out, but they were outside my pants.
7652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
Should this answer it:
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


52infinity wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I like putting my hands between my legs because its warm. What about you? Not necessarily fondling your balls or anything, but for warmth and comfort. Do you have an anxiety about mutilation down there and protect your self with your hands? Say it here!


Unless you're smooth down there like a ken doll...



How can I protect my junk if my hands not over it?


Athletic cup...
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
I do it. Warm hands are the best hands.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
But I like being cold.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.