First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is your alarm?
Posted 2/22/16
I'm curious to hear what other peoples alarms are.

Mine is just this song and it plays on max volume mainly when I have headphones on in my sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDhWfWh8AWc
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
I set mine to the radio. It's nice because I can gauge when I need to get up based on what's playing
Posted 2/22/16
It sounds a lot like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlqOpkmy4C0
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
Posted 2/22/16
Posted 2/22/16
My internal clock wakes me up
9761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Twilight Town
Offline
Posted 2/22/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

I'm curious to hear what other peoples alarms are.

Mine is just this song and it plays on max volume mainly when I have headphones on in my sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDhWfWh8AWc


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiCfNONc3DE

This i my alarm love he theme. It changes all time.
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
Quite a popular alarm
21860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
Posted 2/22/16
Maybe I should change mine to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKc6TBBsBo


Otherwise, I could just adopt an imouto and have them wake me up.
Posted 2/22/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Maybe I should change mine to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKc6TBBsBo


Otherwise, I could just adopt an imouto and have them wake me up.


I'm crying send help XD
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
My alarm is it's 3 am wanna get up, no
It's 4 am wanna get up, no
It's 5 am wanna get up,no
It's 6 am wanna get up,......maybe.
7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
Posted 2/22/16

SylveonLuna wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Maybe I should change mine to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKc6TBBsBo


Otherwise, I could just adopt an imouto and have them wake me up.


I'm crying send help XD


Oh SylveonLuna, my love....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.