Post Reply Yu-Gi-Oh! Online 3: Duel Accelerator
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
So i am currently getting back into Yu-gi-oh and did some internet homework and found out my favourite game has long been taken offline. Can anyone here suggest others like Yu-Gi-Oh! Online 3: Duel Accelerator
Baring in mind i am aware of the newer game and DN, i really miss Duel Accelerator
9761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Twilight Town
Online
Posted 2/27/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:

So i am currently getting back into Yu-gi-oh and did some internet homework and found out my favourite game has long been taken offline. Can anyone here suggest others like Yu-Gi-Oh! Online 3: Duel Accelerator
Baring in mind i am aware of the newer game and DN, i really miss Duel Accelerator :(


Well, the thing that I use, and highly recommend is a program called Devpro, it keeps up with all the rulings. Easy to navigate and plus its free, really great especially when you are trying to build a new deck you can try t out and not have to waste the money if you don't like how it plays. Use it all the time.
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 2/28/16

djgamer2012 wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:

So i am currently getting back into Yu-gi-oh and did some internet homework and found out my favourite game has long been taken offline. Can anyone here suggest others like Yu-Gi-Oh! Online 3: Duel Accelerator
Baring in mind i am aware of the newer game and DN, i really miss Duel Accelerator :(


Well, the thing that I use, and highly recommend is a program called Devpro, it keeps up with all the rulings. Easy to navigate and plus its free, really great especially when you are trying to build a new deck you can try t out and not have to waste the money if you don't like how it plays. Use it all the time.


Perfect thanks for the tip i will check that some time soon, the app game called Duel Generation is just a load of rubbish the game is loud with rubbish music, like most app games the tapping to select important things can be dodgy and i could go and on here thanks again.
9761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Twilight Town
Online
Posted 2/28/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


djgamer2012 wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:

So i am currently getting back into Yu-gi-oh and did some internet homework and found out my favourite game has long been taken offline. Can anyone here suggest others like Yu-Gi-Oh! Online 3: Duel Accelerator
Baring in mind i am aware of the newer game and DN, i really miss Duel Accelerator :(


Well, the thing that I use, and highly recommend is a program called Devpro, it keeps up with all the rulings. Easy to navigate and plus its free, really great especially when you are trying to build a new deck you can try t out and not have to waste the money if you don't like how it plays. Use it all the time.


Perfect thanks for the tip i will check that some time soon, the app game called Duel Generation is just a load of rubbish the game is loud with rubbish music, like most app games the tapping to select important things can be dodgy and i could go and on here thanks again.


Yeah Devpro does have bad music and sound effects but you can mute them and listen to music or what ever you want to do while you play it. Plus it is all automatic so there is no cheating like in DN.
You must be logged in to post.