First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What traveling power would you want the most?
Posted 2/25/16 , edited 2/25/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Interstellar travel, maybe I can find a species I have more faith in then humanity.


Or you could find a worse speciis that will eat you alive for looking like a human.


A) I'd either have some damn advanced tech at my disposal

B ) I'd have Dues ex machina power

Either case I'd doubt anyone would mess with me.


Your tech means nothing.

Ewoks beat the empire!
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/16 , edited 2/26/16

Kerst wrote:



Your tech means nothing.

Ewoks beat the empire!


With the help of a jed, a rebel admiral , a rebel princess, and an entire rebel fleet distracting the main bulk of the Imperial forces.
Posted 2/25/16 , edited 2/26/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Kerst wrote:



Your tech means nothing.

Ewoks beat the empire!


With the help of a jed, a rebel admiral , a rebel princess, and an entire rebel fleet distracting the main bulk of the Imperial forces.


Still happened.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/16 , edited 2/26/16

Kerst wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


Kerst wrote:



Your tech means nothing.

Ewoks beat the empire!


With the help of a jed, a rebel admiral , a rebel princess, and an entire rebel fleet distracting the main bulk of the Imperial forces.


Still happened.


Yeah but knowing that I'd avoid any group of 3 people as powerful as me when accompanied by a bunch of sentient furballs. Thus logic...

Step 1 Logic
Step.2......???
Step 3. Profit.
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 2/25/16 , edited 2/26/16
I'm torn between alternate reality and dimensional

both would be equally interesting
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


Kerst wrote:



Your tech means nothing.

Ewoks beat the empire!


With the help of a jed, a rebel admiral , a rebel princess, and an entire rebel fleet distracting the main bulk of the Imperial forces.


Still happened.


Yeah but knowing that I'd avoid any group of 3 people as powerful as me when accompanied by a bunch of sentient furballs. Thus logic...

Step 1 Logic
Step.2......???
Step 3. Profit.


That old and tied meme doesn't apply to this istuation.
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16
Time Travel. I want to go back in time and stop myself from meeting a certain person
2835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

eclair-lumiere wrote:

Time Travel. I want to go back in time and stop myself from meeting a certain person


I was thinking Time Travel for the same reason... obviously not the same person

6570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/2/16 , edited 3/3/16
I allready have 3 of those and the last 2 are practically the same thing.
5047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway, Scandinav...
Offline
Posted 3/7/16 , edited 3/7/16
alternate world with magic and super powers and such...
Posted 3/7/16 , edited 3/8/16
Time travel for sure! I would love to witness some of histories biggest moments and peek into the future I will never live to see.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The wrong side of...
Online
Posted 3/7/16 , edited 3/8/16
dimensional because it is basically infinite being that it can include all the other forms of "travel"
23845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 3/7/16 , edited 3/8/16
Alternate realties!!
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
Time travel
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
Interstellar travel, imagine all the things you potentially find, Aliens, Planets, New technology, Aliens which resemble anime people, the possibilities are endless! Also....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.