First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply NYC Comedy Fest Charges Straight White Men More In Push For Gender Equality
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
These people who fan the flames of inequality should be burned alive just like the racist/sexist bigots.

Really though, regardless of purpose, this is discrimination and these people should be charged for this and forced to shut down. Anyone who ignores discrimination regardless of what it is, is no hero and is just a disease who should go away.
16821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

runec wrote:


nooneinparticular [link url="/forumtopic-941419/nyc-comedy-fest-charges-straight-white-men-more-in-push-for-gender-
They are not discriminating against discrimination though, they are discriminating based on sex, race, and their assumption about them regardless roll in any discrimination.


You seem to be mistaking this thread for an actual discussion. Look at the tenor of the posts here vs what the actual story is. The actual story is that they are accepting early bird submissions from women, minorities and LGBTQ. Then submissions from all comers after that. The price difference is a political statement on pay equality.

Yet the thread went straight to comparing this to slavery. Everyone is completely losing their shit because white guys have to wait a few weeks to submit applications.

We are in a shit thread surrounded by shit posts. Any legitimate discussion on this topic was dead on arrival. This thread doesn't deserve us attempting a reasonable discussion. We will be drowned out.


If these people were doing this same thing to blacks and foreigners you would be up in arms. You don't care because you feel sympathetic towards them.
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/16

Rujikin wrote:
If these people were doing this same thing to blacks and foreigners you would be up in arms. You don't care because you feel sympathetic towards them.


Given that you compared LGBT rights to slavery you'll forgive me if I dismiss your opinions as the fevered rantings of someone hiding in a doomsday bunker for fear of Teh Gay.
24966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:
These people who fan the flames of inequality


Yeah, I honestly think most activists hold progress back by making everyone angry and fostering "us vs. them" mentality.
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
Intelligence... is becoming an extremely rare trait in the human race

1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
Honestly, I'm not even surprised at this point. This is going to get worse and worse until we can't even think about opposing the Progressive and liberal new ideas! that these politically correct idiots are trying to force us to accept.

Even funnier in my opinion is seeing people agreeing with them purely because "its the right thing to do". You guys are honestly sad in comparison because you can't even see what you're agreeing to and how warped your idea of justice has become.
Good job you pathetic tumblrina wastes, you can now discriminate against anyone who opposes you, while keeping to your façade of actually being a decent person.



Sogno- 
45756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/16

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
If these people were doing this same thing to blacks and foreigners you would be up in arms. You don't care because you feel sympathetic towards them.


Given that you compared LGBT rights to slavery you'll forgive me if I dismiss your opinions as the fevered rantings of someone hiding in a doomsday bunker for fear of Teh Gay.


wow people like this really do exist what kind of world do you live in
16821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 2/28/16

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
If these people were doing this same thing to blacks and foreigners you would be up in arms. You don't care because you feel sympathetic towards them.


Given that you compared LGBT rights to slavery you'll forgive me if I dismiss your opinions as the fevered rantings of someone hiding in a doomsday bunker for fear of Teh Gay.


Yes because they view male Europeans/Middle-Easterners as inferior to themselves and try to keep them down in order to elevate their own status. A lazy plantation owner leeching off of the hard work of his slaves and a lazy SJW leeching off of the work of normal males. Slave owners justifying their slavery because blacks are inferior and SJW's justifying their oppression because they are too privileged.
Posted 2/28/16
They should've just charged one cent extra if they want to make a point.
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/16

Rujikin wrote:
Yes because they view male Europeans/Middle-Easterners as inferior to themselves and try to keep them down in order to elevate their own status. A lazy plantation owner leeching off of the hard work of his slaves and a lazy SJW leeching off of the work of normal males. Slave owners justifying their slavery because blacks are inferior and SJW's justifying their oppression because they are too privileged.


Just, stop. Trying to explain it actually makes it even worse. -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.