First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply girls with scars
28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/29/16

Dariamus wrote:
I don't think I could deal with large facial burns


and yet those are the ones that are among the most personally devastating to the victim. =/
Posted 2/26/16
I got a bunch of scars on me. Guess I'm ugly.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

kyuoki wrote:

I got a bunch of scars on me. Guess I'm ugly.


Why and join the club. I think anyone who makes such a fuss about a bit of tissue is messed.
6132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

What fun is life if you've never been stitched in the face a few times?


I endorse this message. Although it might be because I have a fetish for markings of all kinds, I once saw someone with burns on their arms and thought they looked amazing.
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
Absolutely. Honestly I think a scar can make a woman even prettier in a strange sort of way. Have you ever seen Nice Holystone from Baccano!. I was like, wow they really scarred her up and she still looks good. Besides, what I find most attractive in a woman is personality,brains, and especially a sense of humor. I myself have small scars on my body including one on my face. I also have grotesque marks from psoriasis on my hands and feet so it's difficult for me to call a scar ugly.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

runec wrote:

Dariamus wrote:
I don't think I could deal with large facial burns

and yet those are the ones that are among the most personally devastating to the victim. =/
-__- and so what?

JaydraDawn wrote:
I endorse this message. Although it might be because I have a fetish for markings of all kinds, I once saw someone with burns on their arms and thought they looked amazing.
oh and I guess you like to tease and I would imagine with something that... stings

6132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

JaydraDawn wrote:
I endorse this message. Although it might be because I have a fetish for markings of all kinds, I once saw someone with burns on their arms and thought they looked amazing.
oh and I guess you like to tease and I would imagine with something that... stings



*whistles innocently*

All in good fun.
24946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

redokami wrote:
are girls with scars still pretty?


Probably.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

JaydraDawn wrote:
All in good fun.
would allways doubt that, or atleast for just that.

630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
I like scars, always had a thing for them.
I have a scar on my side, I like how it looks and wish it was bigger, it got smaller as I grew.
3064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16
I'd rather have a girl with scars on the outside than scars on the inside. Personality overcomes A LOT.
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I have never seen a girl with a scar.


it's just a myth... they don't really exist....
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

snanderson wrote:

I'd rather have a girl with scars on the outside than scars on the inside. Personality overcomes A LOT.


You're right about that. Give me that sweet internet high five. *I put my hand on the screen* Are you doing it. I'm trusting you not to leave me hanging.
6766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
doesn't matter to me.
6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
Yes you are.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.