First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Guys will you date a girl without boobs? Girls will you date a guy without a penis?
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


52infinity wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


52infinity wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Yes or not?
You people give me cancer.
When I say not boobs I meant remove or for medical reasons they don't have boobs. Not flat girls.
Penis either gone or mutilate or for medical reasons he can't have sex.
I also adding this. Could you date a girl with a remove or none functional vagina? By that I mean she can't have sex.


You're a monster any honest person who answers this will look bad. D:


Oh, thanks for the compliment. I personally think that will be stupid of people to look down on people because of any of that.




And?


Idk wut I shud say in this situation other than ideals and truths are totally defferent. What u believe and wut u do aren't allways the same and seldom are.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Since when did Boobs=Penis?



Well the boobs is a female equivalent of phallic symbol for women.

28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
Yes?

A woman is more than just a hole.

Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16
I know myself and I will not try to prove to you or anybody that I am not judgemental.
I am not going to waste my time hating or looking down on somebody because they didn't want to go out with somebody over this or that.
Thou I want to be clear about this. I don't have ideals. I am a very jaded person.
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

runec wrote:

Yes?

A woman is more than just a hole.



OK, this is cancer right here. You realize this question is being address to both genders?
28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

KarenAraragi wrote:
OK, this is cancer right here. You realize this question is being address to both genders?


Yes, I do. But why would I answer for both genders when I can only speak for one? You asked two separate questions. One directed at guys. One directed at girls. I can only answer the one directed at guys.

So I don't know what you're after me about.


Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

runec wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
OK, this is cancer right here. You realize this question is being address to both genders?


Yes, I do. But why would I answer for both genders when I can only speak for one? You asked two separate questions. One directed at guys. One directed at girls. I can only answer the one directed at guys.

So I don't know what you're after me about.




Sorry, I was testing you. Last time somebody posted something like this on another forum. It turns into a social justice warriors crap.
28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

KarenAraragi wrote:
Sorry, I was testing you. Last time somebody posted something like this on another forum. It turns into a social justice warriors crap.


Alright, I guess? >.>

I was attempting to articulate that assessing a woman based solely on available holes is pretty shallow to put it mildly.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

Sephigi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Sephigi wrote:

Dating is for chumps and the need for sex matters more important than certain body parts.


Don't you mean Sex is for chumps and the need for dating and love is more important then body parts?

Sex is not more important


Sex is the meaning of life and no, it's not for chumps. Also, you don't need dating in a friends with benefits relationship.


Sex is not the meaning of life lmao.

Sex is just a source of pleasure nothing more.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

Sephigi wrote:

It's been said for ages that dating is stupid if I remember correctly.


Opinions are like asseholes everyone has one
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Since when did Boobs=Penis?


since both are inappropriate to show outdoors?

I don't know there both heavily sexual things so the relation is easily made even though boobs showing is no where as near as a guy showing his dick...


Happy Birthday!

And if I'm late, I'm sorry P_P.



it was in november haha but thanks pv
3493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Near a peach tree.
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Sephigi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Sephigi wrote:

Dating is for chumps and the need for sex matters more important than certain body parts.


Don't you mean Sex is for chumps and the need for dating and love is more important then body parts?

Sex is not more important


Sex is the meaning of life and no, it's not for chumps. Also, you don't need dating in a friends with benefits relationship.


Sex is not the meaning of life lmao.

Sex is just a source of pleasure nothing more.


Sex is more than a source of pleasure and without it, there wouldn't be a you.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/26/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Yes or not?
You people give me cancer.
When I say not boobs I meant remove or for medical reasons they don't have boobs. Not flat girls.

To put this in perspective: my wife had a double mastectomy due to breast cancer.

I am still married.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
There is more to a relationship than sex. If being able to have sex is the only thing keeping you in the relationship, that relationship is doomed to fail.

My answer? Yes, I would date a girl incapable of sex or without boobs. If things ever get serious and we want to stay together and have kids, we could always adopt. Heaven knows there are a lot of children in the world that need homes.
Posted 2/26/16
Anal is always an option.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.