Post Reply Reactivating
10146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 2/26/16
So im trying to reactivate my premium membership but when i try to it takes me to the 14 day free trial section.....i cant skip or anything.....i ended up proceeding and so when i put in my payment info it says "sorry you cant do a free trial membership witht he same payment" BUT I DONT WANT A FREE TRIAL I WANT TO REACTIVATE MY PREMIUM!
58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 2/26/16

SGT_Alchemy wrote:

So im trying to reactivate my premium membership but when i try to it takes me to the 14 day free trial section.....i cant skip or anything.....i ended up proceeding and so when i put in my payment info it says "sorry you cant do a free trial membership witht he same payment" BUT I DONT WANT A FREE TRIAL I WANT TO REACTIVATE MY PREMIUM!


/premium_pick_plan?membership=premium
10146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 2/26/16

eyeofpain wrote:


SGT_Alchemy wrote:

So im trying to reactivate my premium membership but when i try to it takes me to the 14 day free trial section.....i cant skip or anything.....i ended up proceeding and so when i put in my payment info it says "sorry you cant do a free trial membership witht he same payment" BUT I DONT WANT A FREE TRIAL I WANT TO REACTIVATE MY PREMIUM!


/premium_pick_plan?membership=premium


Do you know where you went for that? it felt like i looked everywhere and it just kept taking me to the free trail section
58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 2/26/16 , edited 2/27/16

SGT_Alchemy wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


SGT_Alchemy wrote:

So im trying to reactivate my premium membership but when i try to it takes me to the 14 day free trial section.....i cant skip or anything.....i ended up proceeding and so when i put in my payment info it says "sorry you cant do a free trial membership witht he same payment" BUT I DONT WANT A FREE TRIAL I WANT TO REACTIVATE MY PREMIUM!


/premium_pick_plan?membership=premium


Do you know where you went for that? it felt like i looked everywhere and it just kept taking me to the free trail section


It's linked on the /en/premium_comparison, but it's sometimes not shown so I needed to open the page in an incognito window.
You must be logged in to post.