First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Is it Weird?
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
So the other day I was talking with this girl and she asked me to go to prom with her but that's not where it stops and I was looking at her abs and it kind of aroused me and I'm wondering if that is weird.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16
Meh, it's not the oddest fetish out there, rather tame actually.
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 2/27/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Meh, it's not the oddest fetish out there, rather tame actually.


I don't have a fetish but I looked at them and it turned me on this is the 1st time and I thought it was weird because it's kind of like a gender reverse in my mind.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16

Markest1 wrote:



I don't have a fetish but I looked at them and it turned me on this is the 1st time and I thought it was weird because it's kind of like a gender reverse in my mind.


So you like girls, hetrosexuilty isn't a crime mate. It is in fact kind of the norm. And additionally it's still a girl's stomach that is turning you on so I am failing to see what gender reverse issues are going on.

And if you truly feel that way explore it mentally, does what you perceive as masculinity what you find attractive. Or is the overall femininity of the girl in question what you find attractive.
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16

Is....this really a thread....And yes its normal
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Markest1 wrote:



I don't have a fetish but I looked at them and it turned me on this is the 1st time and I thought it was weird because it's kind of like a gender reverse in my mind.


So you like girls, hetrosexuilty isn't a crime mate. It is in fact kind of the norm. And additionally it's still a girl's stomach that is turning you on so I am failing to see what gender reverse issues are going on.

And if you truly feel that way explore it mentally, does what you perceive as masculinity what you find attractive. Or is the overall femininity of the girl in question what you find attractive.


I don't maybe both. I'm just sitting here questioning myself about it and part of it may be that she asked me to prom instead of me asking her there goes the masculinity and the femininity comes in because of the fact that she's still a girl and thanks man for your opinion.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16
It is perfectly normal.

Both her asking and your reaction to her body.
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16
its normal, darling.

this post reminds me how I used to blush and get really embarrassed when I saw a naked picture of a person for the first time


3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 2/27/16

GayAsianBoy wrote:

its normal, darling.

this post reminds me how I used to blush and get really embarrassed when I saw a naked picture of a person for the first time




She blushed when I told her that I was honored that someone as beautiful as her would want to go to prom with me.
Posted 2/27/16

Markest1 wrote:

So the other day I was talking with this girl and she asked me to go to prom with her but that's not where it stops and I was looking at her abs and it kind of aroused me and I'm wondering if that is weird.

You suffer from Random Boner Syndrome.
<Also known as R.B.S.>

An affliction that oppresses young teenagers. Often considered a disease, Random Boner Syndrom is most active in those teenagers who are socially awkward, causing even more distress, embarrassment, and nervousness. Happening in random intervals, R.B.S. causes blood to flow at an accelerated pace into a young male's genitalia. This happening is known to created stiffness in one's genitalia; stiffness almost perceived as that of a bone. Even when not aroused, this will occur as a result of R.B.S.
There is one time when R.B.S. is much more likely to result. This occasion is when talking, conversing, or being in the vicinity to attractive girls or women.

Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16
If you ask me, the weirder thing is to go to the prom.
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Markest1 wrote:

So the other day I was talking with this girl and she asked me to go to prom with her but that's not where it stops and I was looking at her abs and it kind of aroused me and I'm wondering if that is weird.

You suffer from Random Boner Syndrome.
<Also known as R.B.S.>

An affliction that oppresses young teenagers. Often considered a disease, Random Boner Syndrom is most active in those teenagers who are socially awkward, causing even more distress, embarrassment, and nervousness. Happening in random intervals, R.B.S. causes blood to flow at an accelerated pace into a young male's genitalia. This happening is known to created stiffness in one's genitalia; stiffness almost perceived as that of a bone. Even when not aroused, this will occur as a result of R.B.S.
There is one time when R.B.S. is much more likely to result. This occasion is when talking, conversing, or being in the vicinity to attractive girls or women.


Thank you guys so much! And this gave me a good laugh also now that I think about it I feel like one of those lucky anime guys who is put in a situation where he get asked to do something with a beautiful girl because honestly I'm not a looker so that is why I question why would she want to go to prom with me?
Posted 2/27/16


Personality. I am somebody who rather never date if I can help it. But if a girl or boy come along with the right personality. I ask them out in a heartbeat.
Posted 2/27/16 , edited 2/27/16


Not really, it is weird making a forum post about it.
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 2/27/16

nyuboom wrote:



Not really, it is weird making a forum post about it.


I know but I just wanted some answers and you guys gave me what I was looking for and I can't thank you guys enough for being understanding of my situation.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.