Created by jtjumper
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What browser do you use?
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
What browser do you use?
Posted 2/27/16
Internet Explorer and Firefox
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
Chrome, fast and efficient but google spies on you
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/16


I knew I liked ya for a reason my lovely Neko-sama.
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
Pale Moon
9765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Twilight Town
Offline
Posted 2/28/16
As My main browser I use Google Chrome, As my other browser I use Tor the onion.
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☾ *
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
chrome
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

djgamer2012 wrote:

As My main browser I use Google Chrome, As my other browser I use Tor the onion.


Deep Webs huh, place frankly kinda sickens me. It is a damn good place to find shit though.
9765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Twilight Town
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

Ranwolf wrote:


djgamer2012 wrote:

As My main browser I use Google Chrome, As my other browser I use Tor the onion.


Deep Webs huh, place frankly kinda sickens me. It is a damn good place to find shit though.


Yes indeed, thanks to Tor really does have gross stuff, I rarely use it, just when I am really really bored. It has made me lose faith in the human race... Trust no body, the person next to you might be a one of those sick individuals that use it for serious business such as buying body parts and other lamentable deeds. If people who know what bit coin is those are the people who you need to watch out for....
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

djgamer2012 wrote:



Yes indeed, thanks to Tor really does have gross stuff, I rarely use it, just when I am really really bored. It has made me lose faith in the human race... Trust no body, the person next to you might be a one of those sick individuals that use it for serious business such as buying body parts and other lamentable deeds. If people who know what bit coin is those are the people who you need to watch out for....


And people wonder why I have no problem with the things I did in Afghanistan, why I actually consider it an international service.
9765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Twilight Town
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

Ranwolf wrote:


djgamer2012 wrote:



Yes indeed, thanks to Tor really does have gross stuff, I rarely use it, just when I am really really bored. It has made me lose faith in the human race... Trust no body, the person next to you might be a one of those sick individuals that use it for serious business such as buying body parts and other lamentable deeds. If people who know what bit coin is those are the people who you need to watch out for....


And people wonder why I have no problem with the things I did in Afghanistan, why I actually consider it an international service.


Indeed, this is also why I hate when people say its 2016, people are still the same that they were thousands of years ago... Just don't want to admit it. That is why I really wish the world would of ended in 2012 so the Universe would of been a better place...
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
I use safari
Posted 3/1/16
~ o,..,o ~ I mainly used Google Chrome now. Sometimes i will still use Firefox.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Chrome at home, IE at work (no choice).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.