First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
So i got banned....
33341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

Yuki_Narukami wrote:

Didn't we already have a thread about this?
Anyways I got banned for calling some people faggots I think and I got banned for 1 month
I found the guy who reported me, it was some CR affiliate faggot and told him to fuck off, and got banned for an additional like 4 months I think




That's fucking badass and hilarious

Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16

pandrasb wrote:


Yuki_Narukami wrote:

Didn't we already have a thread about this?
Anyways I got banned for calling some people faggots I think and I got banned for 1 month
I found the guy who reported me, it was some CR affiliate faggot and told him to fuck off, and got banned for an additional like 4 months I think




That's fucking badass and hilarious



While I think it's rude and uncalled for, I admit, Yuki Narukami turns me on with her anger. I am quite literally aroused as of this edit.
33341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

While I think it's rude and uncalled for, I admit, Yuki Narukami turns me on with her anger. I am quite literally aroused as of this edit.


hehehehe agreed, great minds think alike.
69881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16

runec wrote:

Hence the term "meaningless".


So you agree your infantilization of OP was meaningless as well?


I have no need to save face.


No one has a "need", just an ego which you have demonstrated.


You brought up a point that has no bearing on the context of the topic.


I've only responded to items you introduced into the conversation. The context of the thread was "have you been banned" but you didn't seem to get that memo.


The op did not make a nuanced argument about the right vs the concept of free speech or how it relates to private internet forums. He whined about getting banned for breaking the rules and invoked free speech as a backhanded criticism of CR.


So? What does that have to do with the first amendment? Did he bring up legality or government control?

If no, what does the first amendment have to do with anything?


99% of the time when an American complains


Random stats and generalization. This is going to be good


about their supposed freedom of speech being infringed over something stupid they are referring to the right. Not the concept. Do you really think, given the op''s post, that he was making any sort of nuanced commentary on the concept of free speech?


You you straw man OP and are trying to setup a second straw man. He clearly wasn't referencing the first amendment nor making a commentary about concept v. first amendment. He did however reference the concept as he clearly wasn't complaining about legality or the government. It's called reading for context.


There is no flaw in my logic.


Fallacies are by definition flaws in logic.


You are making an argument you yourself invented and just putting me on the other side of it.


What argument have I invented for you? Be specific in regards to claims I've made on your behalf with quotation.


You specifically replied to my point about this being a private forum by bringing up the concept of freedom of speech instead of the right to freedom of speech. And acted like that proved something. It doesn't.


I was highlighting your failed reasoning actually, but you seem to have difficulty with context.


This is still a private forum and there is still no right to the right or the concept of freedom of speech here.


Actually, the concept does exist here but is limited in scope - generally you're free to post whatever you want as long as you follow the TOC. A spot where the concept doesn't even exist would likely be no forum or one where comments require approval.

The OP got banned for not following TOC which is pretty lenient. While yes, the speech was restricted I don't find it particularly egregious compared to CR behavior in the past.


Arguing semantics doesn't change anything and in no way invalids my point.


We already agreed on legality, I'm saying the first amendment had nothing to do with this thread and as such your remark showed a general lack of understanding of the concept while also being out of place.
Posted 2/29/16

pandrasb wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

While I think it's rude and uncalled for, I admit, Yuki Narukami turns me on with her anger. I am quite literally aroused as of this edit.


hehehehe agreed, great minds think alike.


"Hell hath no aphrodisiac like a woman's scorn".
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma, U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

bethos30 wrote:

Great point my man, something that should be looked over and also once you create a post the edit button doesn't appear..sadly. Also, littlel girl CL means Craigslist not CR...*facepalm*


.....you actually said CL a number of times CLEARLY referring to CR. Humble yourself, and learn some common respect and decency, rather than trashing "little girls" to make yourself feel better "big man".
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
Posted 2/29/16

zinjashike wrote:



You seem way too invested in this.
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16
Oh the madness I have created.. mua ha ha ha. Btw, I love the laidies young and old, take a joke Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!


"Why so serious?" -The Joker
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
No, it doesn't make you a bad boy, it just make you look like an asshole! :p j/k
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

Lifthrasir wrote:

funny how people hold onto free speech like it's their pride.

it's actually pathetic.


No, its their constitutional right and they should be proud of it. Nothing pathetic about that at all.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16

bobsagget wrote:
No, its their constitutional right and they should be proud of it. Nothing pathetic about that at all.
unless they begin to say all cind of nonsense while "you can't hurt me" or something like that.
But else agree its something worth and everyone should have (some maybe need some restrictions like those that can't control themselfs #T&TumblrTroubleSyndrome)
21007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Šumeru.
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
The people arguing in this thread are actually managing in making me dumber. Which should be impossible.
11608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16

Shukuzen wrote:

The people arguing in this thread are actually managing in making me dumber. Which should be impossible.


The way that's worded makes it sounds like you've already hit rock bottom.

But yeah, this is a clusterfuck of a thread.
Posted 2/29/16

Shukuzen wrote:

The people arguing in this thread are actually managing in making me dumber. Which should be impossible.


same
29729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

While I think it's rude and uncalled for, I admit, Yuki Narukami turns me on with her anger. I am quite literally aroused as of this edit.


I'm interested to know if there's anything that doesn't arouse you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.