First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
worse than voldemort
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/29/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:


MJStamp wrote:


FelixBling180 wrote:

What isn't worse than Voldemort


Gummy bears


http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Gold-Bears-5-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4

Read the reviews, are you sure about that?


those were hilarious
18302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/29/16
Politics are worse than Voldermort
3254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/29/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:


MJStamp wrote:


FelixBling180 wrote:

What isn't worse than Voldemort


Gummy bears


http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Gold-Bears-5-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4

Read the reviews, are you sure about that?


Yup, I'm sure.
15100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/29/16
though really given his political milieu Trump is more analogous to Grindelwald.
36544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/29/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:


MJStamp wrote:


FelixBling180 wrote:

What isn't worse than Voldemort


Gummy bears


http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Gold-Bears-5-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4

Read the reviews, are you sure about that?


Thanks for the laugh!
42069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/29/16

Van Zandt County Texas and Republicans in general. I've grown up in a political Republican family, and its common for Republicans to encourage, do, and coverup instances of severe child abuse and even child deaths resulting from abuse, while at the same time they call all Democrats pedophiles. They arrest any victim that says they were abused too. In their exact words, a victim saying they were abused, even if they have lifelong physical injuries from it has committed "a terroristic threat against a state subdivision". I can get you court documents and CPS records proving it. Rose Grace on youtube has 'em too, though you have to go waaaaay down. I have experienced a lot in this life, and let me tell you, I have never experienced or seen or even heard of, anyone as evil as Van Zandt County Texas and as the Republican Party. I mean please, at least Hitler and Voldemort were straightforward with what they wanted, and none of them were as bad as Van Zandt County, Judge Teresa Drum, former Judge Jeff Fisher, Timna Gale Rutledge, and Republicans in


That is one of the saddest damn things I have ever heard. They need to be disbarred and punished
5055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/29/16

YukiRoseMitsukiChan wrote:

Van Zandt County Texas and Republicans in general. I've grown up in a political Republican family, and its common for Republicans to encourage, do, and coverup instances of severe child abuse and even child deaths resulting from abuse, while at the same time they call all Democrats pedophiles. They arrest any victim that says they were abused too. In their exact words, a victim saying they were abused, even if they have lifelong physical injuries from it has committed "a terroristic threat against a state subdivision". I can get you court documents and CPS records proving it. Rose Grace on youtube has 'em too, though you have to go waaaaay down. I have experienced a lot in this life, and let me tell you, I have never experienced or seen or even heard of, anyone as evil as Van Zandt County Texas and as the Republican Party. I mean please, at least Hitler and Voldemort were straightforward with what they wanted, and none of them were as bad as Van Zandt County, Judge Teresa Drum, former Judge Jeff Fisher, Timna Gale Rutledge, and Republicans in general.


The US republican party never hunted down any of my Jewish relatives and cooked them in ovens.
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
118 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/5/16

RazielofEnoch wrote:


YukiRoseMitsukiChan wrote:

Van Zandt County Texas and Republicans in general. I've grown up in a political Republican family, and its common for Republicans to encourage, do, and coverup instances of severe child abuse and even child deaths resulting from abuse, while at the same time they call all Democrats pedophiles. They arrest any victim that says they were abused too. In their exact words, a victim saying they were abused, even if they have lifelong physical injuries from it has committed "a terroristic threat against a state subdivision". I can get you court documents and CPS records proving it. Rose Grace on youtube has 'em too, though you have to go waaaaay down. I have experienced a lot in this life, and let me tell you, I have never experienced or seen or even heard of, anyone as evil as Van Zandt County Texas and as the Republican Party. I mean please, at least Hitler and Voldemort were straightforward with what they wanted, and none of them were as bad as Van Zandt County, Judge Teresa Drum, former Judge Jeff Fisher, Timna Gale Rutledge, and Republicans in general.


The US republican party never hunted down any of my Jewish relatives and cooked them in ovens.


No, they just do that to little kids though and cover it up. As a former victim, I can attest to that personally.
33456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/5/16
The US political establishment is worse. Both major political parties must be throughly destroyed.
Pissed off disaffected Republican voters want to use Trump to either take over or destroy GOP, and the other crony sponsor party should be taken down too. Clueless wet mop Mitt just helped things along with his hypocritical and condescending command for people to vote anyone but Trump which completely backfired


http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/05/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html
7571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/5/16
Some days, Trump says something beyond the pale and you have to wonder if his campaign is bad for america.

And some days, you wake up and want to see Trump be president just to witness all the offended butthurt.
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/5/16
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/5/16
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/5/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:


MJStamp wrote:


FelixBling180 wrote:

What isn't worse than Voldemort


Gummy bears


http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Gold-Bears-5-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4

Read the reviews, are you sure about that?




Those comments are gold
66670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/6/16
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-vows-to-strengthen-laws-to-allow-torture-waterboarding-election-2016/

I'm surprised it's not illegal to run for president on the platform of breaking international treaties and ordering war crimes. Now this talking orange is saying he intends to create harsher torture laws. It's disturbing to see the amount of republicans who happily cheer for the American version of Kim Jong Un.

Worse than Voldemort? At least Voldemort didn't run for public office.
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/5/16 , edited 3/6/16
Trump is a bastard. Screw him and his "value town" always being so damn good at Hearthstone. Tuck Frump!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.