Post Reply Do seiyuu have a special school/university they go to?
53525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/16
I would imagine the issues that would arise going to a normal school, is there a special school in Japan for voice actors?
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 2/28/16
http://www.oas.ac.jp/top.html - Osaka Animation School (Voice Dept)
http://www.anime.ac.jp/en/subject/voice.html - Tokyo School of Anime (Voice Dept)
http://qto.co.jp/en/school/tmedia.html - Tokyo Seiyu Academy
http://www.anime.ac.jp/ - Tokyo College of Anime

Yes, there are schools specializing in Seiyuu, and Anime in General.
16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 2/28/16
I hate to say it but why didn't you just look this up on an actual search engine. Ehhh Whatever it's not really a big deal.
10619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 2/28/16
there's Starlight Academy
53525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/28/16

1stladyent wrote:

http://www.oas.ac.jp/top.html - Osaka Animation School (Voice Dept)
http://www.anime.ac.jp/en/subject/voice.html - Tokyo School of Anime (Voice Dept)
http://qto.co.jp/en/school/tmedia.html - Tokyo Seiyu Academy
http://www.anime.ac.jp/ - Tokyo College of Anime

Yes, there are schools specializing in Seiyuu, and Anime in General.


Thank you :D


namealreadytaken wrote:

there's Starlight Academy


Sorry not familiar :/


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I hate to say it but why didn't you just look this up on an actual search engine. Ehhh Whatever it's not really a big deal.


I like engaging in conversation
10619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 2/28/16
it's ok, it's only the most internationally renown school for idols.
Dutch Moderator
30797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 2/29/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

it's ok, it's only the most internationally renown school for idols.


Although somehow I have the feeling OP meant places that actually exist in the real world.
To which 1stladyent actually gave a pretty solid reply.
53525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

George_z wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

it's ok, it's only the most internationally renown school for idols.


Although somehow I have the feeling OP meant places that actually exist in the real world.
To which 1stladyent actually gave a pretty solid reply.


Yea lol, thank you
You must be logged in to post.