First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Should it be a law for your gf to give you her panties before she leaves on a long voyage?
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 3/14/16
Long ago in a far away land of turmoil, war, hypocrites, and evil mods lived a, wait this is Earth, guy like me who was with the most intelligent, beautiful, and sassy Japanese woman who before she left on her long business trip gave me her panties before she left. Hmmmm, did she know i was such a pervy guy or did she know i desperately wanted her given the going at it like rabbits-never-tedious-love-sessions...perhaps. I was the happiest guy in the entire galaxy and would definitely advocate gf's around the world especially Japanese to highly consider this invaluable gift to your significant other..yes your panties.

Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16
Well I never thought I'd see somebody out do PV in the perverted department.
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
Who is trying to overthrown mighty PV....? This kind of questions are usually done by him......

My answer: Try!
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
So he's an idiot and obviously a vergin...
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
Pantsu ga suki desu!!
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16

Nasirei wrote:

Who is trying to overthrown mighty PV....? This kind of questions are usually done by him......

My answer: Try!


Meh I think your Onii-chan is mellowing out with age.


Nyanotic wrote:

Pantsu ga suki desu!!


Who Doesn't ?
7259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

Nyanotic wrote:

Pantsu ga suki desu!!


私もパンツが好きです~!

I'm kidding, I'm not that lewd.

10587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

Nasirei wrote:

Who is trying to overthrown mighty PV....? This kind of questions are usually done by him......

My answer: Try!


to overthrow PV?
what is even this thread... lol
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

namealreadytaken wrote:




to overthrow PV?
what is even this thread... lol


I don't know dude seems changed lately, hell he was advocating censorship . I mean PV and censorship think about it. i think he's turning over a new leaf.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

Ranwolf wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:




to overthrow PV?
what is even this thread... lol


I don't know dude seems changed lately, hell he was advocating censorship . I mean PV and censorship think about it. i think he's turning over a new leaf.


Links or it didn't happen. Also, isn't PV a girl?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16

jtjumper wrote:

Links or it didn't happen. Also, isn't PV a girl?


He's changed gender more often then the Queen of England changes panties.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-941479/should-threads-about-news-storiesstudies-be-closed-if-they-link-to-say-stormfront-or-prisonplanet?pg=0
10587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 2/29/16
PV is a guy with a very high probability.
Posted 2/29/16

Ranwolf wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Links or it didn't happen. Also, isn't PV a girl?


He's changed gender more often then the Queen of England changes panties.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-941479/should-threads-about-news-storiesstudies-be-closed-if-they-link-to-say-stormfront-or-prisonplanet?pg=0


My views on law and government intervertion are radically different than my views on how to run a private forum. I for one am tired of arguments erupting over controversial links that hold no water.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



My views on law and government intervertion are radically different than my views on how to run a private forum. I for one am tired of arguments erupting over controversial links that hold no water.


Meh just do what I am doing of late, an honest comment then a report if you feel strongly enough. Otherwise let the Neo-Nazis and other sub human scum screech all they want,. After all it's rude to interrupt an enemy when they are making a mistake, that's the fifth thing they teach you in the Army ya know. Right behind make sure you have a condom on you at all times, preferably several.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.